Biden Speaks After He Calls Trump Existential Threat

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
because Trump responded back with Biden is mentally weak.

On right now, so no link.

So, Biden gets a pass, but Trump shouldn’t?

Both need to grow the heck up, but Biden started it this time.

This is for the birds.

The only threat Trump is, is to screwing up the Dem’s connived policies meant to bring about globalization. They haven’t even been honest about that! And, can you guess, who expects to be at the top of that power structure if they ever succeed?

Two septuagenarians acting like 12-year-old children in a twitter/sound-bite fight, while asking us to put/keep them in the most powerful seat on earth.

yep. That's were we are right now, folks.

This is for the birds.
TRUMP IS ALWAYS GETTING A PASS AND SPREAD MORE LIES THAN A MANURE SPREADER.

Last edited:
Two septuagenarians acting like 12-year-old children in a twitter/sound-bite fight, while asking us to put/keep them in the most powerful seat on earth.

yep. That's were we are right now, folks.

Problem is ones’ policies are looking out for the sanctity of the US while the other wants to destroy it.

And just to stop any misunderstanding at the pass, this is my definition in this instance for sanctity-

sanctity definition: 1. the quality of being very important and deserving respect

DE5223BC-F61E-47A0-A5A0-A3E55A592411-11717-000006547ADFF31F.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me, I know Trump has been successful with some of his tweets, in ways I might not have thought possible, but there are times I just wish someone sometimes would just take his phone away or the mic, as his tweet or mouth serves no purpose other than to agitate, where it succeeds in nothing.

I can’t imagine his hurt, his anger, etc over such an anarchist plot they created to put over on the American people simply because he won, framing him for things he did not do. They have attempted to destroy everyone he loves and the businesses he fought hard to build, as well as friends, so I give him leeway, as it hurts me, too, to see such betrayal within our on country. To think a group of such power hungry people are willing to destroy this country for their own selfish ideals, is just bewildering. And if anyone has fooled themselves into thinking they have your interests at heart, I feel sorry for you.

And therefore, alternatives at this point are just not palatable.

And the other side is given such a free pass, it’s unfathomable. If they weren’t, just maybe he would quiet down.

Last edited:

This is for the birds.
TRUMP IS ALWAYS GETTING A PASS AND SPREAD MORE LIES THAN A MANURE SPREADER.
Ok Goebbels.

Vice President Biden needs to be asked about President Trump's observations and facts about him.

Why isn't the media asking him "Mr. Vice President- are you mentally weak?" "Mr Vice President- Is it true that Obama grabbed you off of the scrap heap"?

Aren't these the kinds of issues the people need answered?

Vice President Biden needs to be asked about President Trump's observations and facts about him.

Why isn't the media asking him "Mr. Vice President- are you mentally weak?" "Mr Vice President- Is it true that Obama grabbed you off of the scrap heap"?

Aren't these the kinds of issues the people need answered?

Yep, they do it Trump all the time.

First time I ever agreed with Joe. Trump IS an existential threat to the Democratic Party and their New World Order. If these things matter to anyone, they better vote for Biden, because he represents government just as we've had it for most of the past 20 years, just with an IQ about 30 points lower.

First time I ever agreed with Joe. Trump IS an existential threat to the Democratic Party and their New World Order. If these things matter to anyone, they better vote for Biden, because he represents government just as we've had it for most of the past 20 years, just with an IQ about 30 points lower.
Well, you are right about that! Lol

The Democrats really need to get behind Sleepy Joe unanimously. Fix the primary now, while the fixing is good.

Biden is the only candidate they have that can keep it respectable IMHO.

Anyone else, and 2020 will make Reagan's schlonging of Mondale look like a Sunday School picnic.

Reagan and Trump were great friends in life, but the Trumpster is more willing to pile on.

Forum List

Back