Biden slaps taxpayers in the face again with another $1.2 billion of student loans cancelled

It's the Democrat way. Teaching Americans that the government is your god, and your own bills, are all of our bills.

Biden administration to cancel another $1.2 billion of student loans​

Uhm, those people are tax payers too.

I guess you believe Trump slapped tax payers in the face when he gave uber wealthy tax breaks too.

When that stuttering shit clown steals from the productive half of the country it feels like we're being beat to death by a retarded moth.

biden special kind of stupid.png

When you break the law so many times with impunity and with the entire world knowing you do these things with impunity, the law seems to lose its luster and purpose

The US is by and for the Biden family, that is it's function now.
The GOP kept demanding Biden close the border -- by executive order. :auiqs.jpg:

The entire world has been watching Defendant Trump being prosecuted.

What Democrats are too stupid to realize is that what the Democrat party is doing to them, is what they did to the black race after the civil rights movement.
Here!! Free stuff!!... more??... here more free stuff!!!

And we see how that turned out.

The Democrats are building their next culture of dependence to include young whites.

So how is he continually getting around the Supreme Court ruling, on forgiving these loan debts?
Because the ruling said he can't use the Heroes Act to cancel debt, not that he can't cancel debt period...

Try reading sometimes instead of feeding your rage addiction...

Screenshot 2024-02-21 150107.png

But I know how triggered you morons get when low income people benefit from something......nothing says "FASCIST TYRANNICAL OPPRESSION" like helping low income people get out of student loan debt

What Democrats are too stupid to realize is that what the Democrat party is doing to them, is what they did to the black race after the civil rights movement.
Here!! Free stuff!!... more??... here more free stuff!!!

And we see how that turned out.

The Democrats are building their next culture of dependence to include young whites.

This is the way of the Dimocrat party works, they train people that the government is the 'mother', there to take care of them. It destroys individualism, and it destroys responsibility.
What comes out, are government dependent people, many for life, because they've been trained to be this way.

In a nutshell:

Yesterday's Democratic party: "Ask not, what your country can do for you. Ask, what you can do for your country".

Today's Dimocrat party: 'Ask not, what your country can do for you. DEMAND IT!!!!!"

I 'consider', that if I sign a document stating that I am responsible for payment, I will honor that agreement. My parents didn't raise a deadbeat.
But forgiven PPP loans is ok tho, right?

Especially if you are a right-wing Congress member who benefited from that loan forgiveness

But forgiven PPP loans is ok tho, right?

Especially if you are a right-wing Congress member who benefited from that loan forgiveness

I could care less what side of the aisle anyone is on. You take out the loan, you pay it back!

Because the ruling said he can't use the Heroes Act to cancel debt, not that he can't cancel debt period...

Try reading sometimes instead of feeding your rage addiction...

View attachment 906210

But I know how triggered you morons get when low income people benefit from something......nothing says "FASCIST TYRANNICAL OPPRESSION" like helping low income people get out of student loan debt

It's nothing more than buying votes, disguised by claiming to help low-income people. You really are a sucker!

What the Student loan program needs is some regulations concerning what degree programs and what schools may qualify for the student loan program and at what prices the school may include as tuition and fees.

Sorry but tuition and fees have greatly outpaced inflation while teaching less relevant information. Meanwhile these schools have grown with brand new buildings and dorms full of facilities catering to corporations for various purposes.

And somehow, mysteriously, the students become anti-USA, antisemitic, pro-communism, and LGBTQ+ all at the same time with OnlyFans accounts (to help with expenses).

Animal House movie with Belushi has nothing on what is going on today at college campuses.

Forum List

Back