Biden says he hopes his legacy 'is that I restored the soul of this country'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Maybe we should start a thread of Joe threatening people with violence. He’s one of the nastiest people in DC during his 5 decades there.

A Washington Post-ABC News poll released on Friday found that only a third of Americans approved of Biden’s handling on the conflict, in comparison with 47 percent who disapproved and 20 percent who had no opinion.

* Having the country effectively locked down at the start of your administration is certainly a great way to pad your stats.

** Showing weakness in the face of the Taliban, which led to Putin deciding to roll the dice with World War III helps in that department.

*** Flashback: White House Christmas message to unvaccinated:
You’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families

What does that puffed up moron even mean, "I restored the nation's soul?"
What a pompous asshole!

If the nation has no soul it's because democrats placed this human cypher in office and
this nation is much worse off for it.

Nice example for our children: just cheat and lie and grift and you can be president someday....
if the nation still exists.

A soulless animal, literally a soulless psychopathic animal, totally corrupt & totally evil, claims to have restored our soul, what a fucking obscenity Biden is, an obscene semi-human being masquerading as a man...

Our souls are just fine, fascist democrats are soulless, murderous, child killing semi-human filth, few exceptions to such exist, surely the thing masquerading as a human and our president, has an unbreakable appointment set for himself with perdition... :mad:

Biden is right. He needs to be restore the soul of this nation. It has been trampled on and abused during the last administration. Let us hope President Biden is successful in his quest.
Well he’s not going to restore it by calling an innocent white teen a “white supremacist” to appease the far-left anti-white racists, announce that he would excludes whites from consideration for SCOTUS, call people concerned about election integrity on the side of Confederates, and have more strict regulations for Americans than for the illegal aliens he’s flying all over the country, unannounced, under cloak of night.

Let us hope President Biden is successful in his quest.

Well I think he finally did conquer stairs. Maybe things are looking up for the scoundrel.

Thus far, however, it seems like his quest has largely focused on serving as the empty suit who wields the pen at the behest of communist staffers in D.C. who are clearly hell bent on tearing apart the fabric of our Republic at its very seams.

To that extent, I suppose one could deem his endeavor a success. Republicans aren't really doing anything about it. They seem like they're just fighting over who holds the unjust power, rather than the unjust power itself being unleashed.

Last edited:
Biden is right. He needs to be restore the soul of this nation. It has been trampled on and abused during the last administration. Let us hope President Biden is successful in his quest.
the way he has divided this country all he has done is continue the divide that was started back with bush and continued with Obama and Trump.......to restore the soul you need a leader not a divider....

Yes, President Biden, you have indeed "restored the soul of this nation" with your many interesting appointments.

Now that you have reached your goal, won't you please leave D.C. and return to Delaware for a much-deserved retirement?

Maybe we should start a thread of Joe threatening people with violence. He’s one of the nastiest people in DC during his 5 decades there.

A Washington Post-ABC News poll released on Friday found that only a third of Americans approved of Biden’s handling on the conflict, in comparison with 47 percent who disapproved and 20 percent who had no opinion.

* Having the country effectively locked down at the start of your administration is certainly a great way to pad your stats.

** Showing weakness in the face of the Taliban, which led to Putin deciding to roll the dice with World War III helps in that department.

*** Flashback: White House Christmas message to unvaccinated:
You’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families

Thought it would be keeping Hunter out of jail.

Biden is not right.

Biden is delusional, restore the soul my eye!:mad:......like he knows anything about soul.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Note to self: Try to avoid drinking ice water when reading JLW's posts. It hurts when that ice water comes out your nose.

Nice example for our children: just cheat and lie and grift and you can be president someday....
if the nation still exists.

Or for our young girls—suck the right dicks, and you, too, can be Vice President of the United States, perhaps even President.

It's long been not uncommon to metaphorically compare politicians to whores. Kamala Harris made it into literal truth.

His legacy will be as the worst president in modern times, supplanting Jimmy Carter.

There've been at least two or three Presidents in my lifetime, worse than Carter.

For all his deficiencies, Carter, at least was an honest man, with good intentions, but a weak man with a head filled with very bad ideas.

That was my initial impression of Obama, until it became clear just how malevolent and corrupt he truly was.

And do I even need to mention Bill Clinton?

Forum List

Back