Biden; rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy but RIGHT

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Biden; rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy but RIGHT.
If Romney/Ryan are intimidated by a grumpy old loud mouth man, how will they stand up to Putin, Chevez, Ahmadinejad, Li Changchun, Kim Jong-un? Bunch of whinny wimps have no place running the United State of America. The most powerful nation in the world.

Biden; rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy but RIGHT.
If Romney/Ryan are intimidated by a grumpy old loud mouth man, how will they stand up to Putin, Chevez, Ahmadinejad, Li Changchun, Kim Jong-un? Bunch of whinny wimps have no place running the United State of America. The most powerful nation in the world.

Amen!

joe-biden-malarkey.jpg

Glad you're so reasonable...

Hummm I thought Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for being the exact opposite of "rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy". to those who were not our allies?

In fact if I recall, he campaigned on how all of these things need to change about how presidents and their administrations need to appear to the rest of the world. :confused:

What I do find surprising about you post is many of Biden's supportors said he was not "rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy". In fact many argued that it was made up by the 'right'.

Biden told some tall tales of his own, But I would agree that on Substance he took the Debate. The Problem is Style Matters.

If all he wanted to do was Fire up the Base. It was a smashing success. But clearly that is not all you want to be doing this close to the election.

CaféAuLait;6151307 said:
Hummm I thought Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for being the exact opposite of "rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy". to those who were not our allies?

In fact if I recall, he campaigned on how all of these things need to change about how presidents and their administrations need to appear to the rest of the world. :confused:

What I do find surprising about you post is many of Biden's supportors said he was not "rude, arrogant, disrespectful, condescending, obnoxious, smug, tipsy". In fact many argued that it was made up by the 'right'.

You do what you have to do, be what you have to be when you are in a cave of wolves. He became a wolve.
I don't see any signs of weakness in Biden that you claim you see in Obama. Make up your fucking minds.

What did Paul mean when he said that he became all things to all men?

Last edited:

So Biden negotiates with them and not Obama? You can be cool under pressure and still get it done.....Ryan was awesome.......

Apparently what Biden is doing aint working with Putin, Kim Jong, Ahmadin#R$@#, and Obama loves Chavez, they agree on a lot

CaféAuLait;6151307 said:

You do what you have to do, be what you have to be when you are in a cave of wolves.
What did Paul mean when he said that he became all things to all men?

I am unsure what quote you are speaking of " he became all things to all men". Would you please point me in the right direction of the quote in context? Thank you.

Cave of wolves? Are you saying those leaders you mentioned above are a cave of wolves or Ryan was the cave of wolves?

Biden LIED over the Bengazi statement that he didn't know that they had asked for more security--and then blamed it on intelligence--stating that intelligence told them it was the video--which the state department has denied. Biden is just as inept and incompetent as his boss.

They must have forgot that there was a congressional hearing going on last week about this attack--and he's not going to get away with it--because it's all over CNN and other major news networks. They got caught in a cover-up--and several LIES about the Bengazi attack that killed our ambassador and 3 other Americans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3QfU_FP0zQ]Ex-Embassy Security Officer In Libya - The Taliban Is On The Inside Of The Building At State Dept - YouTube[/ame]

And then Biden LAUGHED and SMIRKED about it.

vp-debate-cartoon-weyant-495x377.jpg

And Biden managed to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back