Biden reportedly mulling sending tank-destroying kamikaze drones to Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

President Biden is considering giving Ukraine so-called “kamikaze drones” that can demolish tanks from up to 25 miles away as part of more than $1 billion in military aid,

many experts call "kamikaze drones” the game changer in Ukrainian - Muscovite war, terrible news for Putin´s LONGGGGG unprotected columns

President Biden is considering giving Ukraine so-called “kamikaze drones” that can demolish tanks from up to 25 miles away as part of more than $1 billion in military aid,

many experts call "kamikaze drones” the game changer in Ukrainian - Muscovite war, terrible news for Putin´s LONGGGGG unprotected columns
Poopeypants extent of "mulling" is which Gerber strained vegetable he will have next.

Every time one side escalates, the other side will escalate. That's the only way in which a war with mutually agreed rules can be conducted.

In any case, peace is the most important prospect at this moment. Will America allow Zelensky to make peace.

Or is it, will Zelensky allow America to make peace?

And then of course, how bad does Russia want peace?

What's there to mull? You either want to help Ukraine fight or you don't.

Resources are limited. You may want to help Ukraine fight, but if you send them $3 billion worth of combat helmets, you won't be doing much. On the other hand, if you could send them one warship that costs $3 billion, and still not do much. It makes perfect sense for Biden to "mull" what to send.

I would think the switchblade drones, that I've never heard of before and that appear to be something our forces have not used, might not be very good for offensive war and attacking parked vehicles .... but they might be holy hell on Russian artillary firing on cities.

I guess drones are better than what Hillary Clinton would send if she were President now?

Driving Russia further into China's camp strikes you as a good thing?
5640_ipccreportsealevelby2100linkedin_164717.jpg

Good for whom,?

I would think the switchblade drones, that I've never heard of before and that appear to be something our forces have not used, might not be very good for offensive war and attacking parked vehicles .... but they might be holy hell on Russian artillary firing on cities.

The Ukrainians need at least a thousand of the Switchblade 600 anti armor suicide drone. They could use them to break the sieges of their cities, which kill so many civilians.

It makes perfect sense for Biden to "mull" what to send.
"Mulling" is the perfect word to describe Biden's pace, clarity, and decisiveness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mulling"?
In other words ---- considering and analyzing the alternatives, the consequences, the effectiveness, the result, of contemplated deployment of any weapon system.
Seems, to my narrow view of our world, to be a mature and responsible course of action.

I'm OK, with mulling/considering/planning the actions that America takes against any nuclear armed opponent.

Russia.....ain't Saddam. Or Gadaffi, or ISIS, or Syria.

Is Putin stable?
Is he rationale?
Does he have 5,900 nuclear weapons?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mulling"?
In other words ---- considering and analyzing the alternatives, the consequences, the effectiveness, the result, of contemplated deployment of any weapon system.

Seems, to my narrow view of our world, to be a mature and responsible course of action.

I'm OK, with mulling/considering/planning the actions that America takes against any nuclear armed opponent.

Russia.....ain't Saddam. Or Gadaffi, or ISIS, or Syria.

Is Putin stable?
Is he rationale?
Does he have 5,900 nuclear weapons?
“Mulling” sounds slow, ponderous, and indecisive. That’s why it works so well with Biden.

Sounds good to me.

We'll know that when we've gone too far. There appear to be an awful lot of people in this country who are seeking to risk nuclear war.
I'll be honest with you, as psychotic as Putin is, aren't we risking nuclear war every day? Just saying.

Forum List

Back