Biden Pushing a Third mRNA Shot

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So, they wheeled him out again for another quick read off the teleprompter, no questions allowed. Claims that this was the plan of his administration.

Really? The plan was for a third mRNA shot 8-months after getting the first one? More Biden lies.

So, they wheeled him out again for another quick read off the teleprompter, no questions allowed. Claims that this was the plan of his administration.

Really? The plan was for a third mRNA shot 8-months after getting the first one? More Biden lies.

The government already purchased extra doses for a booster shot. They’ve been anticipating this.

The government already purchased extra doses for a booster shot. They’ve been anticipating this.

You go ahead and take mine. You really don't to try and make me do it.

Just imagine how this would not be needed had Xiden actually keep the border security policies of the prior admin in place.

Afgan wouldn't of happened had he simply followed the Trump plan already in place.

Xiden, complete failure

He won't be able to push the fourth shot if he doesn't get people to take the third one. You think people are figuring it out yet?

Selfish prick.
I had a vaccine reaction that was nearly fatal, 25 years ago. My doctor told me the next one might finish the job. You want me to take another one, which might kill me.

Who, exactly, is the selfish prick?

PS -- You like the shot so much, you can have mine as well. In fact, I know 40 or 50 people who'll donate their yummy, yummy jabs. You can have them all. Please do.

I had a vaccine reaction that was nearly fatal, 25 years ago. My doctor told me the next one might finish the job. You want me to take another one, which might kill me.

Who, exactly, is the selfish prick?
Some people have antibiotic reactions that almost kill them.

Those people still get antibiotics.

The third mRNA shot is not what is needed. It's actually going to make breakthrough infections worse. Sure there is a short window of protection against the variants but then your protection is extremely honed towards the original virus.

Moderna Scientists have developed a variant vaccine booster that will work for the variants and is still based on mRNA technology. Only one shot is needed.
Pfizer has yet to begin or is failing miserably at creating a variant vaccine.

The Moderna variant booster has completed stage 2 trials and has gotten approval for stage 3.

Are you fucking nuts?

Nevermind. You already answered my question. Go away, small person.
Not nuts.

Different vaccines are different. Different antibiotics are different.

A reaction to one vaccine or a reaction to one antibiotic doesn’t mean you never have any ever again.

I was making a point by analogy.

Not nuts.

Different vaccines are different. Different antibiotics are different.

A reaction to one vaccine or a reaction to one antibiotic doesn’t mean you never have any ever again.

I was making a point by analogy.
Don't waste your breath, Dr. Small Person.

face.gif

Forum List

Back