Biden picks and hands Jill a weed, thinking it's a rose.

Learn how to have an honest and substantive debate without the kool aid talking points
"that guy was mean, my guy is cool even though he is everything i "supposedly" detest"
:lol:
YOU grow up. And you are old. Its kinda pathetic.
I don’t believe he is everything I detest because I don’t believe every smear that comes out of the rumor mill like you do. I go off what I can see and I state the obvious which is reflected in the complaint about media treatment. People treat nice people better than they treat bullies. That’s just human nature and part of the reason why Joe gets better coverage than Trump. Don’t see how you can deny that
They literally ignore all his shit.
Even his VP thought he was a perverted racist. And here we are :lol:
" I go off what I can see and I state the obvious"
Like ignoring videos and court records?
LMAO ok mr.grownup :lmao:
Haha, this mission to convince anybody who is not insane that Joe Biden is a perverted racist is more than retarded. Seriously think about how stupid that shit sounds in real life!! Come on dude. You can do better, can’t you?

Learn how to have an honest and substantive debate without the kool aid talking points
"that guy was mean, my guy is cool even though he is everything i "supposedly" detest"
I don’t believe he is everything I detest because I don’t believe every smear that comes out of the rumor mill like you do. I go off what I can see and I state the obvious which is reflected in the complaint about media treatment. People treat nice people better than they treat bullies. That’s just human nature and part of the reason why Joe gets better coverage than Trump. Don’t see how you can deny that
Haha, this mission to convince anybody who is not insane that Joe Biden is a perverted racist is more than retarded. Seriously think about how stupid that shit sounds in real life!! Come on dude. You can do better, can’t you?
He sniffs women and children, he almost got his ass kicked by his SS detail because he was sexually harassing dudes wife in front of him, he has made countless racist statements, made racist legislation etc.
As i said, you are a cultist. You ignore what you dont want to believe.
YOU need to grow up. An old man with no integrity is fucking pathetic.
See, I deal with old dipshits like you all the time. Never took the time to grow up.
Goddamn boomers

He sniffs women and children, he almost got his ass kicked by his SS detail because he was sexually harassing dudes wife in front of him, he has made countless racist statements, made racist legislation etc.
See, I deal with old dipshits like you all the time. Never took the time to grow up.
Goddamn boomers
Well, Mr. Harley, it is not clear to some of us whether Biden was demented before his first wife died in a suspicious car accident with children in the car, or whether he is acting out the appearance of dementia to curry public pity following 2 viral videos of him bragging on using his power as Vice President to obtain a kickback of one billion dollars for himself and for getting a foreign country leader and top cop fired. $ome people do not know what a billion dollar i$, and other$ including $ome $enators do not realize it is anti-Constitutional to use national office to get a foreign official fired.
The $peech made yesterday (which I did not watch) some said was not the product of a person with any dimentia disease present.

Goddamn boomers
I was born in 79, I’m not a boomer smart guy. As I said keep trying to convince people that Biden is a racist pervert. It’s gonna earn you massive respect from others. :cuckoo:

Goddamn boomers
Well, Mr. Harley, it is not clear to some of us whether Biden was demented before his first wife died in a suspicious car accident with children in the car, or whether he is acting out the appearance of dementia to curry public pity following 2 viral videos of him bragging on using his power as Vice President to obtain a kickback of one billion dollars for himself and for getting a foreign country leader and top cop fired. $ome people do not know what a billion dollar i$, and other$ including $ome $enators do not realize it is anti-Constitutional to use national office to get a foreign official fired.
The $peech made yesterday (which I did not watch) some said was not the product of a person with any dimentia disease present.
See Harley, these, your ILK think that Biden gets secret kickbacks of a billion dollars that he has stashed somewhere secret. They got all kinds of totally believable stuff to go along with your racist pervert narratives. Must be fun being a wingnut living in fantasy land.

Forum List

Back