Biden on Larry King yesterday said

hboats

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2010
Minnesota
Biden on Larry King yesterday said that the Iraq war will end in 2010 and we will establish a democratic government there. Then he went on to say that it would be one of the greatest achievements of this administration. What kind of dope is he smoking and where can I get some of that stuff? He and Obama campaigned on getting troops out of Iraq within 10 months, not only did they not do that, but they sent more troops. Now I know that it is what was recommended, and needed, but for them to claim this as an achievement of this administration is a joke, right?

Biden on Larry King yesterday said that the Iraq war will end in 2010 and we will establish a democratic government there. Then he went on to say that it would be one of the greatest achievements of this administration. What kind of dope is he smoking and where can I get some of that stuff? He and Obama campaigned on getting troops out of Iraq within 10 months, not only did they not do that, but they sent more troops. Now I know that it is what was recommended, and needed, but for them to claim this as an achievement of this administration is a joke, right?

Best Biden quote. Its a 3 letter word - J-O-B-S!:eusa_whistle:

Do you disagree that getting all of our troops the hell out of there would be one of this administration's greatest accomplishments?

Hate to break it to him, but the Iraqis established a representative government back during the Bush administration. I seriously hope he doesnt expect us to believe that Obama's policies somehow did something years prior to coming into office.

Do you disagree that getting all of our troops the hell out of there would be one of this administration's greatest accomplishments?

Sorry, but that's not what's being toted as the achievement, what Biden said is the winning of the war and the setting up of a democratic government is one of this administrations greatest achievements. Biden and Obama had nothing to do with that, they both wanted to pull out and declare the Iraq war a loss. They both said that the surge of troops was only going to make things worse. Instead it has helped and gotten us to the point we are at now.

Sorry, but that's not what's being toted as the achievement, what Biden said is the winning of the war and the setting up of a democratic government is one of this administrations greatest achievements. Biden and Obama had nothing to do with that, they both wanted to pull out and declare the Iraq war a loss. They both said that the surge of troops was only going to make things worse. Instead it has helped and gotten us to the point we are at now.

I apologize. I only have YOUR post to work with here, but I can't seem to find in it where anyone but YOU claimed that Biden said anything about winning the war. Can you please point it out to me?

If he gets thenm out of there without the collapse of a democracy and the murder of innocent civilians trying to retain the democracy....yes...it will be a GREAT accomplishment.

Biden on Larry King yesterday said that the Iraq war will end in 2010 and we will establish a democratic government there

That is what winning the war is.....so yes, he said it.

Obama and Biden remind me of Pamila Anderson. that is two of the biggest BOOBS I have ever seen!!! keep up the good work you hopey changey fools!!! Can't wait for the 2012 election landslide!!!! your days have come and now gone!!!

It's Joe Biden... what do you expect? HONESTY??????????

The man's as dishonest as they come... but the BHO bootlicker brigade will come and cheer their accomplishements, and we shall laugh our asses off.

I can't seem to find anything that shows Obama sending more troops to Iraq. Can you back up your statement with proof?

Did country Joe take credit for his sucessful plan of splitting Iraq into 3 countries?

Oh wait, they didn't do that.

Just end the damn war and shut up Joe.

Finally getting our troops out of that hellhole will be an achievement

I can't seem to find anything that shows Obama sending more troops to Iraq. Can you back up your statement with proof?

I'm assuming he confused Afghanistan with Iraq on that one since I'm not aware of any additional combat forces being sent into Iraq by the Obama Administration either, doesn't mean it didn't happen, I just have not seen any reports that indicate he did it.

Biden is a complete numbnut and a fucking liar. For him to take responsibility for the success in Iraq is, delusional. The man is a mental midget and quite frankly, probably mentally ill. So is Obama for that matter.. another mental midget.

Biden on Larry King yesterday said that the Iraq war will end in 2010 and we will establish a democratic government there

That is what winning the war is.....so yes, he said it.

Yes, I said that he said that, I also said that this administration is taking the credit for it when we all know that they were the ones who were most outspoken against the surge of troops in Iraq that actually brought about this conclusion. If they'd had their way we would have been out or Iraq without the surge of troops that was sent in right before they won the election.

Forum List

Back