Biden Now Predicted to Win 352 Electoral Votes

No, its riot damage that pelosi wants us to pay for, (us and our kids and grandkids).

....WTF are you smoking? Rior damage was a few mil at most.

have you seen the pics of Seattle, Portland, NYC, Philly, Atlanta, etc. its a lot more than a few mill, its billions, not to mention the financial impacts to businesses who were destroyed and can never return.

but yeah, lets defund the police so the rioters and looters won't be slowed down. you libs are the dumbest humans on earth.

most of the covid ":damage" has been the direct result of stupid democrat shut downs in dem cities and states. Why should my tax money be used to bail them out of their own stupidity?

~400,000 is not enough deaths for you? We should've stayed open, keep going to movies and bars while healthcare system gets overrun with patients and deaths shoout up towards a million or two? Thats your big idea?

Higher taxes?

Not Federal taxes unless you make wayyyy into six figures.

Now state and local taxes are about to go through the roof because Moscow Mitch won't put together a covid package to help out states and municipalities

biden and harris said that on day one they would cancel the Trump tax cuts, remember those, the ones that cut taxes for everyone that pays taxes. They lied to you and you bought it, you are a fool.

the covid relief package is being held up by Pelosi because she wants us taxpayers to pay for the riot damage to democrat cities. the GOP has put out several packages but she turned them down because she must bail out the failed democrat governors and mayors.
So are you stupid or lying? Biden has said the number for a tax increase was $400K. If you're worried about folks that rich then fuck you.

"Riot damage"?

No dumfuk. COVID damage and that's going to cause an enormous state and local tax increase unless Congress steps up...and Moscow Mitch is adamant that he will not

And it's ALL the states you partisan asshole

No, its riot damage that pelosi wants us to pay for, (us and our kids and grandkids). Why should I pay for damage done in Seattle and Portland by BLM and Antifa? for that matter, why should you? or any american?

most of the covid ":damage" has been the direct result of stupid democrat shut downs in dem cities and states. Why should my tax money be used to bail them out of their own stupidity?

and NO, its not all the states, do you think Pelosi wants money for red states, don't be so fricken stupid.

and this has nothing to do with party, its common sense.
Democrats voted for the turds who allowed these riots to run rampant. Let them pay for it.

ready for the jack booted thugs to knock on you door and confiscate your guns?

You don’t know the half of it
Kamala Harris will be in charge of gun confiscation. I got news for you Skippy, there will be no knock on your door. They will kick it down and drag you into the street in your underwear

so you too are claiming that the thousands who signed affidavits attesting to witnessing vote fraud are all lying? Can you provide some proof that those people all lied?

How about the proof that none of them were willing to testify under oath?

so you too are claiming that the thousands who signed affidavits attesting to witnessing vote fraud are all lying? Can you provide some proof that those people all lied? some of them are democrats, why would they lie?

Affidavits that they saw a guy wearing BLM shirt while counting votes? That there was a van bringing food? That they got booted from overseeing election because they failed to show up for mandatory training?

Let me explain to you reality: Trump's over-funded horde of lawyers go through all the claims, put togather cases and bring it to open-armed, Trump apointed, judges. And then all those friendly judges LAUGH at them it is so pathetic.

~400,000 is not enough deaths for you? We should've stayed open, keep going to movies and bars while healthcare system gets overrun with patients and deaths shoout up towards a million or two? Thats your big idea?
There is no empirical evidence that people were contracting Covid in restaurants, gyms, or schools, but LOTS of such evidence that they are contracting it from their own family members by being confined for days with them in these so-called "lock-downs," with occasional forays to the markets or take-out places.

There is no empirical evidence that people were contracting Covid in restaurants, gyms, or schools, but LOTS of such evidence that they are contracting it from their own family members by being confined for days with them in these so-called "lock-downs," with occasional forays to the markets or take-out places.

Where do you think family members pick up Covid? Their family room closet maybe?

And you mean no evidence aside from drastically falling infection rates everywhere shutdowns are instituted and an explosion of cases in places that re-open prematurely?

new-york-covid-19-cases-keep-rising.jpg

B3-HA389_fallba_APP_20200709155725.jpg

Kamala Harris will be in charge of gun confiscation. I got news for you Skippy, there will be no knock on your door. They will kick it down and drag you into the street in your underwear
That sounds just like the Stalinist fantasy of all Trump haters. Biden and BETO have already said they plan on confiscating our guns.

That sounds just like the Stalinist fantasy of all Trump haters. Biden and BETO have already said they plan on confiscating our guns.
Damn Skippy they will take your guns

Elections have consequences. Giving up your guns is a small price to pay for Democracy

Where do you think family members pick up Covid? Their family room closet maybe?

And you mean no evidence aside from drastically falling infection rates everywhere shutdowns are instituted and an explosion of cases in places that re-open prematurely?

BS, of course. Even the CDC is now admitting that Covid deaths have been GROSSLY over-estimated and are perhaps less than 20% of the totals receiving so much play in the media.

BS, of course. Even the CDC is now admitting that Covid deaths have been GROSSLY over-estimated and are perhaps less than 20% of the totals receiving so much play in the media.

Linky, linky

Elections have consequences. Giving up your guns is a small price to pay for Democracy
Correct, when the Democrats win, The Constitution goes into the waste bin. Elections have consequences, just like electing Adolph Hitler had consequences.

Correct, when the Democrats win, The Constitution goes into the waste bin. Elections have consequences, just like electing Adolph Hitler had consequences.

Stop your whining and start packing your guns
Biden will be collecting them shortly

Stop your whining and start packing your guns
Biden will be collecting them shortly
He won't be collecting mine. I'll be waiting for him.

Forum List

Back