Biden Litters On White House Lawn And Just Keeps Walking

Holy shit! Hot damn! You got that MFer this time!
Congratulations on your mental victory, OP!

replace trump littering and what you say dust breather?

look....lolol

The worst I ever saw Trump do was track toilet paper on his shoe up a stair case on Air Force One. Now, Cmon, that was funny as hell.
1705090955197.png

Just Trump dropping a piece of something unknowingly as he's walking??? Not funny at all. Not even worth commenting on.

The worst I ever saw Trump do was track toilet paper on his shoe up a stair case on Air Force One. Now, Cmon, that was funny as hell.
Just Trump dropping a piece of something unknowingly as he's walking??? Not funny at all. Not even worth commenting on.

You don't know any of that. For all you know, that is just a piece of paper, maybe even put there by the guy who took the photo.

At least Trump made it up to the top of the stairs without falling on his face.

You don't know any of that. For all you know, that is just a piece of paper, maybe even put there by the guy who took the photo.

At least Trump made it up to the top of the stairs without falling on his face.
Sorry, it happened. Wasn't photoshopped in. Looked like toilet paper. :auiqs.jpg:

This is him further up the stairs.
1705099201971.png

For all you know, it was just something dropped on the steps, maybe placed there just for the joke. You will see what you want to see. Picture is of no matter and not even on topic.
Oh C'mon...it happened..and it was WAY funnier than if he just dropped a piece paper on the lawn....Boring...even if it was Trump.

Ok, Biden littered, but Trump walked up the stairs of Air Force One with what looked like TP stuck to his shoe after a frat boy all night bender!! :auiqs.jpg:

Oh C'mon...it happened..and it was WAY funnier than if he just dropped a piece paper on the lawn....Boring...even if it was Trump.
Ok, Biden littered, but Trump walked up the stairs of Air Force One with what looked like TP stuck to his shoe after a frat boy all night bender!!

Sorry Jack. A piece of paper stuck to a shoe doesn't do it for me, neither does dropping litter or falling up stairs or flat on his face on stage.

It just reminds me of how pathetic Biden is and what a tenuous cliff America is hanging over with him acting as our CIC.

America deserves way better.

Sorry Jack. A piece of paper stuck to a shoe doesn't do it for me, neither does dropping litter or falling up stairs or flat on his face on stage.

It just reminds me of how pathetic Biden is and what a tenuous cliff America is hanging over with him acting as our CIC.

America deserves way better.
Better than an orange, spray tanned frat boy who tracks toilet paper up the stairs of Air Force One? :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, where was the Secret Service in all this? You think if they had an ounce of respect for the guy, they could have pulled the paper off him
when he got out of the limo. :)

Wonder why they didn't do that?

Forum List

Back