Biden Left Dumbfounded for 15 disastrously awkward seconds, unable to answer Tara Reade Question

I saw the interview. There was no 15 second period of dead air.

There was a pause. About 3 or four seconds. it was awkward enough.

Why do you all lie?
Biden was being asked the same question over and over and giving the same answer over and over. He probably hesitated for like you said, a few seconds, trying to think of a new way for answering the repetitious question. He kept answering there was no such alleged complaint. Sure enough, the woman has now admitted she never submitted a complaint about sexual misconduct. At most, she complained about receiving an informal demotion to being a go-fer, fetch-it, coffee server person.
/——-/ Now Biden knows how Justice Kavanaugh felt answering the same question a million times.
Not even close. Kavanaugh and his school mates were verified as being heavy drinking and rowdy students by other students. Kavanaugh's accuser reported the incident, including to a therapist who had noted as documented proof. Biden's accuser has now admitted she never actually submitted a complaint to anyone about sexual misconduct. She only made this admission yesterday when it became obvious no complaint had ever been made.
And this proves that Biden is not senile how?
Biden does not have the prove a negative and prove he "is not" senile just because of some tea bagger trumpoholics needing to promote their promotion of bearing false witness. We would all like to see Donald Trump give an interview the way Biden and all other politicians give, without all the lies and deflections and answering follow-up questions, challenges of facts, etc.
When dumb Don puts tons of pressure on Sniffy in the debates, Joe will fold like a cheap suit.

At any rate, it doesn’t really matter. Biden is to the right of dumb Don, so we’re all fucked no matter who wins.

Of course partisan fanatics like you, might look to jump off a bridge should Don win. Just cool it son, it don’t mean shit.

Democratic alternative:
The political crook, state criminal and sex offender can be replaced exclusively to the political crook, state criminal and sex offender.

I have never in my entire history of observing politicians witnessed such an embarassing event for a politician....the only thing biden has going for him really is the media...and their insane obsession to protect him at all costs.

It was like one of those Perry Mason moments when the suspect whilst on the witness stand and under intense questioning by Perry Mason breaks down and admits his guilt.

Wow

WOW

His wife is fucking evil for not putting an end to the embarrassment.

Let the dems go back to the drawing board already. Maduro is available, Big Mikey is available, just please stop abusing Biden!

All of this a big waste since the woman now admits her complaint didn't really include a complaint of sexual harassment. She was angry about being demoted to a coffee server and fetch it girl or go fer'.
Why isnt creepy Joe releasing the records???????

Can anyone imagine having to listen to this type of tripe for 4 years?

It is not good to scoff at a mentally ill person: he can not only read the text. He confuses other people's wives with his own.

1588657742220.png

Dementia is generally progressing in the world

Those Presidential Debates ought to be really something. "Uh Mr. Biden what is your response?"
:uhoh3::confused-84::shock:
Do you think democrats will allow a debate? They might not then say Trump is afraid to debate. The media will swear to it

Biden did suprisingly well against Sanders(though not a great debater himself) yet It would not surprise me and I even think it highly probable --that Biden knew what the questions would be....he was just ...just...toooo well prepared if you get my drift....so prepared he had his notes with the answers....and he managed to read them rather well....without being all that obvious.

Lest....we forget hillary and donna brazille.....i wonder how many even remember that now.

In a nutshell however .....I do not see the democrats even allowing the possibility that biden might screw up even if someone like donna brazille informs him what the questions will be.....with his mental condition they understand he cannot be counted on to perform in a manner that would be acceptable.

Thus....what I see the most likely scenario being....if biden is not shunted aside...that the democrats will negotiate with Trumps team and make the conditions of debate so unfair the Trump team will reject them and then the democrats will claim Trump refused to debate.

However....I do still believe...that Biden will be shunted aside....and replaced with someone that actually has a chance to defeat Trump.

Those Presidential Debates ought to be really something. "Uh Mr. Biden what is your response?"
Do you think democrats will allow a debate? They might not then say Trump is afraid to debate. The media will swear to it

Goodnight!

I think the Democrats, who failed to make a coup, collect excrement from all over the “blue belt” in order to once again pour them on the incumbent President.

My position is extremely simple:

The President CAN’T HAVE A DISCUSSION with a man who sent several thousands of our boys and girls to Arlington cemetery and put more than forty thousand in wheelchairs.

We urgently need to start a criminal investigation of this rogue's "business" in China and Ukraine

Yours faithfully

AF

I don’t believe that democrats actually voted for Biden in the primaries. Instead of Super Delegates, the DNC used their Big City Vote Manufacturing facilities to hand the nomination to Joe.

Forum List

Back