Biden Left Dumbfounded for 15 disastrously awkward seconds, unable to answer Tara Reade Question

Fake, dishonest, edited video. All tea bagger trumpoholics can do is lie, lie, lie.

Maybe you should have watched the full interview that was also included in the link.....
I watched it on youtube, twice. The long pause is absent indicating the video in the link is edited by pausing. So, why don't you find an alternative copy of the video such as youtube and check for yourself?

I watched the full interview in the link and the short version in the link as well...…..., the pause is still there, just not as long as the short version...….either way there is no lie about it other than the length of the pause.

Either way, and what wasn't part of the OP is that Biden won't release the University of Delaware records to be investigated for any possible information on the accuser and kept insisting any personnel files were at senate archives. And he said several times the woman should be believed until it could be investigated for proof otherwise, but not willing to release records that may or may not have any proof for or against.....yet he kept insisting it never happened. Which indirectly is calling her a liar.....but whatever, of course he's going to deny the allegation.

But what I also found rather funny was when he said something about the Delaware records were personal & confidential......like a President or candidates TAX RETURNS that is nobody's business. :laughing0301:

I have never in my entire history of observing politicians witnessed such an embarassing event for a politician....the only thing biden has going for him really is the media...and their insane obsession to protect him at all costs.

It was like one of those Perry Mason moments when the suspect whilst on the witness stand and under intense questioning by Perry Mason breaks down and admits his guilt.

Here is the actual video.

I have never in my entire history of observing politicians witnessed such an embarassing event for a politician....the only thing biden has going for him really is the media...and their insane obsession to protect him at all costs.

It was like one of those Perry Mason moments when the suspect whilst on the witness stand and under intense questioning by Perry Mason breaks down and admits his guilt.

LOL

1588416189197.jpg

Fake, dishonest, edited video. All tea bagger trumpoholics can do is lie, lie, lie.

Is THIS ALSO a lie ???

John Biden, Foreign Relations Committee Chairman's Floor Speech on Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq
October 10, 2002 (37:46)

1588477102349.png

1588475833356.png

1588476653841.png

1588441894332.png

No that is not the actual video....just a small clip of his denial......that video omits the embarassing moment when biden was stunned and dumbfounded and sat there speechless for around l5 seconds...a real gotcha moment.

Last edited:

No that is not the actual video....just a small clip of his denial......that video omits the embarassing moment when biden was stunned and dumbfounded and sat there speechless for around l5 seconds...a real gotcha moment.
Ya, he kept answering "there is no complaint in any records anywhere", and sure enough, the woman has now admitted she never made a complaint about sexual molesting or even harassment. Her complaint was she was being unofficially demoted to a coffee server, go-fer, fetch it person.

/——/ I have had members of my family with dementia and was painful to watch. DemocRATs are bottom feeders with no conscience, but where is Biden’s family? Why aren’t they protecting him?

/——/ I have had members of my family with dementia and was painful to watch. DemocRATs are bottom feeders with no conscience, but where is Biden’s family? Why aren’t they protecting him?
No, a bottom feeder is a person like you who continuously beares false witness even when shown they are truly bearing false witness.

Why does Mika look like she’s about burst into tears? I don’t watch any tv news shows. Is this her normal look?

Actually Biden never answered as he threw the question back as another question. Senile people do this

I saw the interview. There was no 15 second period of dead air.

There was a pause. About 3 or four seconds. it was awkward enough.

Why do you all lie?
Biden was being asked the same question over and over and giving the same answer over and over. He probably hesitated for like you said, a few seconds, trying to think of a new way for answering the repetitious question. He kept answering there was no such alleged complaint. Sure enough, the woman has now admitted she never submitted a complaint about sexual misconduct. At most, she complained about receiving an informal demotion to being a go-fer, fetch-it, coffee server person.

Why do you all lie?
Biden was being asked the same question over and over and giving the same answer over and over. He probably hesitated for like you said, a few seconds, trying to think of a new way for answering the repetitious question. He kept answering there was no such alleged complaint. Sure enough, the woman has now admitted she never submitted a complaint about sexual misconduct. At most, she complained about receiving an informal demotion to being a go-fer, fetch-it, coffee server person.
/——-/ Now Biden knows how Justice Kavanaugh felt answering the same question a million times.

Why do you all lie?
/——-/ Now Biden knows how Justice Kavanaugh felt answering the same question a million times.

Dude shouldn’t have lied under oath, though. Right?

Why do you all lie?
If he was being ask the same question over and over he would have had an answer prepared and have had no trouble answering

LOL

Why do you all lie?
Not even close. Kavanaugh and his school mates were verified as being heavy drinking and rowdy students by other students. Kavanaugh's accuser reported the incident, including to a therapist who had noted as documented proof. Biden's accuser has now admitted she never actually submitted a complaint to anyone about sexual misconduct. She only made this admission yesterday when it became obvious no complaint had ever been made.

Why do you all lie?
Not even close. Kavanaugh and his school mates were verified as being heavy drinking and rowdy students by other students. Kavanaugh's accuser reported the incident, including to a therapist who had noted as documented proof. Biden's accuser has now admitted she never actually submitted a complaint to anyone about sexual misconduct. She only made this admission yesterday when it became obvious no complaint had ever been made.
And this proves that Biden is not senile how?

Not the actual video.

A montage of 'Awesome Joe'.

Why do you all lie?
If he was being ask the same question over and over he would have had an answer prepared and have had no trouble answering

LOL
He answered the question the same way over and over. His answer was there was no record to be found. Sure enough, his accuser admitted yesterday she never made a complaint about sexual misconduct.

Forum List

Back