Biden Left Dumbfounded for 15 disastrously awkward seconds, unable to answer Tara Reade Question

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I have never in my entire history of observing politicians witnessed such an embarassing event for a politician....the only thing biden has going for him really is the media...and their insane obsession to protect him at all costs.

It was like one of those Perry Mason moments when the suspect whilst on the witness stand and under intense questioning by Perry Mason breaks down and admits his guilt.

Last edited:
I get such a kick out of left crazies. They lost all moral ground with Slick Willy but want to pretend that Trump or Kavanaugh should be held to some high standard. Now suddenly they are trying every maneuver they can to defend Biden even though we have hours of video of him and young children and women. Even his wife stated that they acknowledged his bad behavior and he would not do it again, unfortunately that was not true.
The guy has Alzheimer's and they refuse to acknowledge it.
They all know that they will actually be voting for his vp who ever that is but just can't man up enough to admit that they will vote for someone that they have no idea what their ideas for the nation is.

Those Presidential Debates ought to be really something. "Uh Mr. Biden what is your response?"
:uhoh3::confused-84::shock:
I imagine it will be Trump is asked a question he answers. Biden is asked a question it will be silence and then a word salad until the moderators have to call an end. They might ask questions that he might have a 50/50 chance of answering like "what is your name Joe, we would like an answer Joe."

I have never in my entire history of observing politicians witnessed such an embarassing event for a politician....the only thing biden has going for him really is the media...and their insane obsession to protect him at all costs.

It was like one of those Perry Mason moments when the suspect whilst on the witness stand and under intense questioning by Perry Mason breaks down and admits his guilt.

1588473326242.png

Fake, dishonest, edited video. All tea bagger trumpoholics can do is lie, lie, lie.

Maybe you should have watched the full interview that was also included in the link.....
I watched it on youtube, twice. The long pause is absent indicating the video in the link is edited by pausing. So, why don't you find an alternative copy of the video such as youtube and check for yourself?

If all they did was cover for him they could have cut out the duh part and re-edit it to seems a less than duh moment..

All of this a big waste since the woman now admits her complaint didn't really include a complaint of sexual harassment. She was angry about being demoted to a coffee server and fetch it girl or go fer'.

They will keep Joe there.... until he needs to be there....then they will make the switcheroo.

That's their plan.

But y'all know that already, yes?

Yup, but who will be the switchee?

THAT is the question.

Rotten Clinton? Big Mike? something along those lines?:dunno:

A dedicated Leftist, a Deep State Rat....man woman or transvestite

Something like that.

Forum List

Back