Biden laments lack of civility in politics during first appearance on ‘Tonight Show’

Quote the inference then.

Since you won't we will just agree it was all made up B.S.
Since I won't what? First look up the definition of inference, okay?

Snopes......left leaning site, I might add.

Mostly True

Mostly True
About this rating
Our conclusion is that Biden did not explicitly describe the Illinois man as a “white supremacist.” However, Biden clearly suggested that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist or, at the very least, had substantial links with white supremacists and/or armed militias. As a result, we are issuing a rating of “Mostly True.”
Cooper: The president has not talked about the shooting of Mr. Blake. He’s talked about violence at protests in the wake of it. I’m wondering why you think that is that he hasn’t actually addressed it? There’s obviously a lot we do not know about the circumstances around it, but the video, obviously, has been out there.

Biden: Well look, I don’t know enough to know whether that 17-year-old kid — exactly what he did. But allegedly he’s part of a militia coming out of the state of Illinois. Have you ever heard this president say one negative thing about white supremacists? Have you ever heard it?…

In that response, Biden made one explicit factual claim about Rittenhouse — “allegedly he’s part of a militia” — which was immediately followed by remarks about former President Trump and white supremacists.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2021/11/Screenshot-2021-11-24-at-16.26.03.png?resize=1068,1545&zoom=1

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kyle-rittenhouse-biden

Last edited:
It's exactly like that! If Jimmy Fallon makes you cringe and wince with his insincere b.s. Biden makes you
double over in pain when you see his appeals for civility.

He's the consummate swamp dweller and his whole pampered life in the DC bubble makes me want to
throw up when I think about his grifting lying life.

If you believe in Karma Joe has many lives to work his way through to regain his soul, if he can even
locate it buried under a lifetime of living without a conscience.
Hunter Biden's illegitimate three year old daughter isn't even recognized by Joe and his co-enabler, Dr. Jill for instance.
The Biden's won't even have a Christmas card in their home for her acknowledging her existence.
He could start there, if he wanted to show his inner spirit and a small
display of his humanity but that seems well beyond Joe's capabilities. He seems uninterested
in treating his own family members with decency.

Last edited:
That stuttering shit clown fielding pre-scripted, leaked softball questions from a worshiping minion is not something that interests me. I'd rather watch flies fuck. Ask him why his daughter's diary reveals him showering with her as a teenager. Ask him why Hunted was fucking his brother's widow before the body was cold and then banned from her house because of "inappropriate behavior" with the 14-year old niece. Ask him how his little grand-daughter in Ark is doing.... and what's her name?

They'll keep trying to normalize that stammering fuck, but the damage has already been done. The entire planet is laughing and pointing at it. Thanks Dominion!

Joe Biden made his first appearance as sitting president on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” Friday and fielded a slew of softball questions from host Jimmy Fallon while bemoaning the lack of civility in politics.

Biden, 79, joined the show virtually for two pre-taped two segments with a fawning Fallon as the two discussed the recent death of Sen. Bob Dole.

“We’re friends, we disagreed, but we were friends,” Biden said of his former GOP adversary.

“We used to have an awful lot of that relationship and it still exists,” he added about his current Republican colleagues.

“Except for the Q-Anon and the extreme elements of the Republican party … it makes it awful hard.”

Do you agree with Joe?

I saw this thread title and knew what I would find:

A bunch of people contriving reasons why they should be uncivil.

I especially like when they cite recent events to support being uncivil for the last 10 years.

Fraud on parade.

They are the left wing equivalents of Q-Anon.
QAnon stood in Dallas expecting the triumphant return of JFK Jr (who died decades ago) as the “real” VP.

Not sure what makes you think there is a left wing equivalent of that.

FJB doesn't have time to answer questions from the press but can make an appearance on the Tonight Show...I'm sure this is a result of the threaten the MSM to be more nice to FJB meeting last week.

Joe Biden made his first appearance as sitting president on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” Friday and fielded a slew of softball questions from host Jimmy Fallon while bemoaning the lack of civility in politics.

Biden, 79, joined the show virtually for two pre-taped two segments with a fawning Fallon as the two discussed the recent death of Sen. Bob Dole.

“We’re friends, we disagreed, but we were friends,” Biden said of his former GOP adversary.

“We used to have an awful lot of that relationship and it still exists,” he added about his current Republican colleagues.

“Except for the Q-Anon and the extreme elements of the Republican party … it makes it awful hard.”

Do you agree with Joe?

Like cheating in elections?

That stuttering shit clown fielding pre-scripted, leaked softball questions from a worshiping minion is not something that interests me. I'd rather watch flies fuck. Ask him why his daughter's diary reveals him showering with her as a teenager. Ask him why Hunted was fucking his brother's widow before the body was cold and then banned from her house because of "inappropriate behavior" with the 14-year old niece. Ask him how his little grand-daughter in Ark is doing.... and what's her name?

They'll keep trying to normalize that stammering fuck, but the damage has already been done. The entire planet is laughing and pointing at it. Thanks Dominion!
The moral depravity of the Biden family is incredible and no one should be surprised by what Joe does to strangers (like leaving hundreds of Americans behind in Afghanistan, as per Joe's own State Department
or caving in to Vlad Putin by lifting sanctions on the Nord Stream pipeline).

Look at how he treats his own family. He's frankly human garbage.

Do you agree with Joe?

~~~~~~

Why did Joe Biden need note cards for an interview with a late-night comedian like Jimmy Fallon?
Obviously, it was a propaganda infomercial perpetrated by a moron and an idiot. I’ll leave you to decide which is which.

~~~~~~

Why did Joe Biden need note cards for an interview with a late-night comedian like Jimmy Fallon?
Obviously, it was a propaganda infomercial perpetrated by a moron and an idiot. I’ll leave you to decide which is which.

Yes, you trumpanzees prefer when the president has to write three words on his hand to remember them.

Since I won't what? First look up the definition of inference, okay?

Snopes......left leaning site, I might add.

Mostly True

Mostly True
About this rating
Our conclusion is that Biden did not explicitly describe the Illinois man as a “white supremacist.” However, Biden clearly suggested that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist or, at the very least, had substantial links with white supremacists and/or armed militias. As a result, we are issuing a rating of “Mostly True.”
Cooper: The president has not talked about the shooting of Mr. Blake. He’s talked about violence at protests in the wake of it. I’m wondering why you think that is that he hasn’t actually addressed it? There’s obviously a lot we do not know about the circumstances around it, but the video, obviously, has been out there.

Biden: Well look, I don’t know enough to know whether that 17-year-old kid — exactly what he did. But allegedly he’s part of a militia coming out of the state of Illinois. Have you ever heard this president say one negative thing about white supremacists? Have you ever heard it?…

In that response, Biden made one explicit factual claim about Rittenhouse — “allegedly he’s part of a militia” — which was immediately followed by remarks about former President Trump and white supremacists.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2021/11/Screenshot-2021-11-24-at-16.26.03.png?resize=1068,1545&zoom=1

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kyle-rittenhouse-biden

You may be the one that needs to read closer.

Let's see here -- the man who supports violent mobs burning down the businesses of innocent people.

Please quote where he did this.

"Mr Resident, how do you feel about China threatening Taiwan?"

"Hmm, let's see, card #17 says we would meet that challenge, if it arises, with all our resources and continue to ensure the safety and well-being of all involved, especially the vaccinated.... end of message."

Thanks stuttering fuck..... no, really, thanks. And thank you too Dominion..... you rotten mother fuckers.

Forum List

Back