Biden knew about Hunters plan to disregard the Congressional subpoena ..

Show us the evidence.

It's out there with more coming in, it's on you to pay attention and look at it with an open mind. xiden declared time and again that he never discussed the crackheads or his brothers businesses. We know for a fact that was a lie, he had face to face meetings with them and their partners on multiple occasions. Almost 200 SARs reports from their banks, IRS agents testifying they were investigating the crime family for money laundering Tax evasion seems to be a family trait and I'm sure with a little forensic accounting there will be more charges to come. So you can ignore all that and more, but just realize, that's your choice. Just know, if it were a republican family with that much evidence against them you'd be declaring their guilt from the highest mountain you could find. That just makes you a hypocrite and a commie propagandist. But hey, what ever helps you sleep.

Last edited:
There is no evidence that is linked and bolted together.

There is nothing like the death warrant of indictments against Trump.

Just... nothing!

The crackhead doesn't make the rules, apparently he only knows how to break them. Let's see if xiden sticks to his stated opinion, that people who defy subpoenas should be prosecuted and jailed. Any bets?

He's not a crackhead, you moron.

You want to see more photos of his johnson, right?

Riiiight, LMAO. BTW you can add conspiracy to disregard a valid congressional subpoena to the list. Carry on commie.

John Edgar Slow Horses: Yep. You have no evidence of corruption or influence peddling.

You can scream all day, but there you are in the end.

Riiiight, LMAO. BTW you can add conspiracy to disregard a valid congressional subpoena to the list. Carry on commie.

After all the middle fingers Trump and team gave to congressional subpoenas… and all the excuses you made for them…. There’s no way you have the nerve to make a fuss over Hunter!!! Haha, are you for real?

He's not a crackhead, you moron.

You want to see more photos of his johnson, right?

Once a crackhead, always a crackhead and all I've seen of his self indulgences are the redacted ones posted on this forum. How's it feel to be wrong twice in one post?

After all the middle fingers Trump and team gave to congressional subpoenas… and all the excuses you made for them…. There’s no way you have the nerve to make a fuss over Hunter!!! Haha, are you for real?

Trump's folks were punished, do you have a problem with the crackhead being punished as well? Or are you a fan of a two tiered justice system?

Trump's folks were punished, do you have a problem with the crackhead being punished as well? Or are you a fan of a two tiered justice system?

I have no problem with anybody who broke the law getting punished

There’s no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of President Biden – rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies aren’t ‘evidence.’

‘Hunter Biden’ is bad faith political theater on the part of dishonest, partisan Republicans, and further proof of Republicans’ contempt for sound, responsible governance.

There’s no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of President Biden – rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies aren’t ‘evidence.’

‘Hunter Biden’ is bad faith political theater on the part of dishonest, partisan Republicans, and further proof of Republicans’ contempt for sound, responsible governance.
Tiger laughing.jpg

I bet you're a paid commie propagandist like that other commie. The IRS agents, bankers and all the rest are full of shit, RIGHT???? How about that $200,000 loan repayment to xiden where there was no evidence of a loan?

Yet you're deflecting, go figure.

That was a direct response to a question you asked … how in the world can you spin that into deflecting?!

You asked if I had a problem with crackhead being punished. I said no I have no problem with anybody being punished.

Perhaps you’re the one doing the crack here??

Forum List

Back