Biden Is Now Giving Social Security Numbers to Illegal Aliens at the US Border

Almost certainly false but you don't care do you?

Actually, there are a few different types of temporary SS type numbers that the IRS can assign a person in extraordinary circumstances for taxpayer identification numbers that could probably be assigned to an illegal immigrant. I forget their names or circumstances why they need and use them but they are there.

To lawless Biden and his handlers, Citizenship be damned. This to me should be impeachable. Read the comments section.

This story is raw and wrong. What they GET first is an ITIN card. Immigrant Tax Ident Number card. They MIGHT be releasing the "processed ones" who COME thru OFFICIAL custom gates with THESE ITINs.

Until they APPEAR on their legal warrant that they're handing out -- which could MONTHS for a court appointment if not more than a year -- they CANNOT apply for Soc Security card. You have to be ALLOWED in thru your INITIAL hearing -- and then apply for GREEN CARD. And at the time you apply for Green card you can also apply for a Soc Sec card. Because SocSec recognizes Green card holders as having tax paying obligations and soc security benefits in the future for WHATEVER they paid in thru their employers.

Dont KNOW if those Soc Sec cards are MARKED as "non-resident" aliens. But I betcha you they are.

This story is crap. WashExaminer did a story on this thru a DIFFERENT reporter. This time you have to dig deep to find THEY JUICED THE HEADLINE just like Laura Logan did. Here's the ACTUAL story located 2 links DEEP under the headline article.

DHS then provides many immigrants with an administrative document titled “Order of Release on Recognizance”, which grants them the legal right to be present inside the United States, according to two such documents that immigrants on the buses agreed to share. These require the immigrants to self-report to a deportation officer in their destination cities by a specific date provided.

One Nicaraguan migrant showed CIS a DHS document titled “Interim Notice Authorizing Parole”, which grants him a renewable one-year term to live legally inside the country.

Most will likely use their time to apply for asylum, a lengthy, back-logged process that allows for work authorization and Social Security cards during an adjudication process that can drag on for years.
-----------------------------------------------------

THere would be a REAL insurrection with COngressional Repubs LEADING IT --- if anyone was "handing out SS cards to border smashers. THEY MAY be giving ITIN cards to people who came thru OFFICIAL border checkpoints. And that is fine with me.

here's the "juiced headline" from another reporter at Wash Examiner. You have to follow all the sub-links to find out WHEN AND HOW "they get a SS card" and it's exactly what I told y'all above.

NOT being handed out before they REPORT on their warrants and get adjudicated.

Forum List

Back