Biden is lying about vaccinating 100 million.

And you still think the blob won the election...poor baby. :itsok:

President Biden....YOUR president...is doing a great job for the American people.
There IS NO "President Biden". Trump is the duly elected President of the US. Biden is a highjacker, working for China and himself.

He has no connection to the American people. he's a globalist/opportunist.

Biden's your President. He's yo daddy.

Biden's doing a great job.
100 Million doses
$1.9T Stimulus
Told Putin to GFH

Owning the Cons.
View attachment 471156

World leaders are voicing their disgust with the demented, one man wrecking crew, Joe Biden. Mexican president furious with Biden for disrupting the agreements he had with Trump. French President Macron called Biden unstable at best. In Russia, Putin challenged Biden to a debate. Biden cowed. Kim of North Korea say he will only talk to President Trump. China leaders ripped Biden envoys in Alaska. Claimed they had criticized China for being undemocratic, without free & fair elections, when that's exactly what Biden did in 2020. And they're right.

Hope when all those unvetted, illegal aliens carrying Covid-19 spread it all over the country, you don't get it. I got my 2 Pfiser vaccine shots at the VA Hospital. How about you ? :biggrin:
Nobody is expressing anything except a giant sigh of relief that the blob is gone.

I've been vaccinated since the New Year's Day or so....I'm essential. You're nobody.
You keep telling yourself that. And whatever you do don't turn off your FAKE NEWS channel. And it is bound to be true.

100 Million doses
$1.9T Stimulus
Told Putin to GFH

Owning the Cons.
View attachment 471156

World leaders are voicing their disgust with the demented, one man wrecking crew, Joe Biden. Mexican president furious with Biden for disrupting the agreements he had with Trump. French President Macron called Biden unstable at best. In Russia, Putin challenged Biden to a debate. Biden cowed. Kim of North Korea say he will only talk to President Trump. China leaders ripped Biden envoys in Alaska. Claimed they had criticized China for being undemocratic, without free & fair elections, when that's exactly what Biden did in 2020. And they're right.

Hope when all those unvetted, illegal aliens carrying Covid-19 spread it all over the country, you don't get it. I got my 2 Pfiser vaccine shots at the VA Hospital. How about you ? :biggrin:
Nobody is expressing anything except a giant sigh of relief that the blob is gone.

I've been vaccinated since the New Year's Day or so....I'm essential. You're nobody.
You keep telling yourself that. And whatever you do don't turn off your FAKE NEWS channel. And it is bound to be true.

I did get vaccinated around New Year's Day (2nd shot).
I am an essential employee.
protectionist is a nobody.

All true. All proven.

President Biden....YOUR president...is doing a great job for the American people.
There IS NO "President Biden". Trump is the duly elected President of the US. Biden is a highjacker, working for China and himself.

He has no connection to the American people. he's a globalist/opportunist.
Trump is a mere Private Citizen

Biden is our PRESIDENT

:hyper:

I did get vaccinated around New Year's Day (2nd shot).
I am an essential employee.
protectionist is a nobody.

All true. All proven.
Protectionist is a creative genius, highly skilled in 5 musical instruments, music teacher, artist-painter, poet, Army veteran, Democrat slayer, and awesome lover, whom you are rejected by. Tough luck. :biggrin:

You forgot delusional loser.

100 million doses in 60 DAYS

:clap:

100 Million doses
$1.9T Stimulus
Told Putin to GFH

Owning the Cons.
Let's ignore you lies.........

Killed tens of thousands of American jobs in his first day.

Opened our border to hoards of illegals with the China Flu.

Rang up $2 trillion in debt in his first month on libtard payoffs that had nothing to do with the China Flu relief.

Got punked by Putin and the Chinese delegation in Alaska.

Biden is getting punked by anyone and everyone who wants to laugh at his senile ass.

He is a joke. Time for you to admit reality.

Quote a post by me stating I think Trump won in 2020, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

(we already did this, you lying sack of shit)

And Veggie Joe is a potted plant without the personality.

Can't find a post by me stating Trump won in 2020 candycorn

Once again we confirm you are a lying sack of shit.

Forum List

Back