Biden is Doomed...ABC/WaPo Poll has him down 10 points to Trump

We had @jakestarky Mac Care4all etc. Going on and on over nearly Decades posting “Trump will never be President”, never get R nomination, never make debate stage……they never stopped. When proven wrong after years of pushing Killary…..they simply slunk off to other threads to spread more lowIQ BS. Zero integrity in these marxist loons.

Care4all was so full of killary lies and spin I almost felt sorry for the pathetic dope, unable to destroy America fast enough. The biggest lie of all “Killaries lawres deleting email had top security GOVT clearance”. Smh….

Then came the 2020 steal…..destruction at 10X. We all lose now.

Last edited:

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously Claimed It Was Not Effective.​

President Trump is almost always proven correct. We will wait bow-legged posters, Deep State, Pravda media to issue an apology (again) or even a correction.
An even better reply:

1695564840569.png

Note I did not mention which hopeful but all but Pence/Haley/Krispy Crème will do.

GOP....Deep bench

Bat-shit crazy dems....No bench.
Haley and Scott have the best odds on chance of defeating Biden or whoever ends up being the Democratic nominee.

Beyond these two..a deep bench???..ah...no. Maybe a deep bench of crazies and extremist whack-a-doodles. :)

Cons all across the 'net are tripping over themselves trying to be the first to copy-n-paste that. Next year is going to be so much fun.
I dunno. Biden has his age working against him and it definitely looks like the people are blaming him for the inflation.

In addition to that, 40% to 45% of this country thinks that Donald Trump is honest.

2016 showed me we're not what I thought we were. A Trump win wouldn't surprise me at all.

Here's another sparkling little gem from the same poll:

Such is down-on-Biden sentiment that if a government shutdown occurs at month's end, 40% say they'd chiefly blame him and the Democrats in Congress, versus 33% who'd pin it on the Republicans in Congress -- even given the GOP infighting behind the budget impasse.

A poll 13 months out from an election (on either side) is U-S-E-L-E-S-S.

Oh, and riddle me this:

13 months from now, will the economy be better or worse?

Will Biden be more or less visibly senile and decrepit?

Will the public trials of Trump damage or improve his reputation in the public eye?

Anyone who's been paying attention knows the correct answers to these three questions.

And all of those answers are bad news for the crooked Dems and their sinking commie ship.

Enjoy. ;)

I have a small newsflash for you. A majority of Americans will ALWAYS think the country is headed in the wrong direction.
A completely and totally useless question. :)
What do you think should happen in order to get Americans to think the country is going in the right direction?

Forum List

Back