Biden is Doomed...ABC/WaPo Poll has him down 10 points to Trump

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Last edited:

Oh my! So much for the whole margin of error!

I don't know if I trust that poll or not, but I know for sure that 2024 is going to be one wild ride.

Pay wall but here's the source.

Ok. That makes four polls now I've seen parroted in the last week that had either Biden or Trump up by a lot.

Let's state this for those in the class who are..well..slow.
A poll 13 months out from an election (on either side) is U-S-E-L-E-S-S.

His age is only a part of why he's a crappy President, it's his policies that really suck ass.
Yep. Most modern progressive ideas are radical and very extreme.

That is a real indicator of Biden losing it mentally. He has always had bad policies and beliefs, but he never was a radical and the policies coming from this White House are Marxist and very extreme.

We'll probably never find out who is pulling his strings.

Ok. That makes four polls now I've seen parroted in the last week that had either Biden or Trump up by a lot.

Negative, a poll this far out that shows the continuing and increasing weakness of a sitting POTUS is a harbinger of doom for that POTUS and his party.

I'll trade you for a piece ocean front property in AZ. ;)
While polls this far out from an election are useless, reading the mood of the country (the sane part) and the impending government shutdown, I believe next year will witness the beginning of the end of the Republican party. Democrats keep the White House and take back the House, the numbers favor Republicans retaking the Senate, but the jury is out. Conservatism as an ideology (in it's present form) will be rejected.

While polls this far out from an election are useless, reading the mood of the country (the sane part) and the impending government shutdown, I believe next year will witness the beginning of the end of the Republican party. Democrats keep the White House and take back the House, the numbers favor Republicans retaking the Senate, but the jury is out. Conservatism as an ideology (in it's present form) will be rejected.
Shut it down Permanently. Return the powers to the States and end the corruption of a too powerful fed.

As intended by the Constitution. Never Raise the ceiling again. Instant Balanced Budget.

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously Claimed It Was Not Effective.​

President Trump is almost always proven correct. We will wait bow-legged posters, Deep State, Pravda media to issue an apology (again) or even a correction.

I love it. Cons all across the 'net are copy-n-pasting that. Bookmarking this thread for sure. It will get a bump in November 2024.

Oh my! So much for the whole margin of error!

I don't know if I trust that poll or not, but I know for sure that 2024 is going to be one wild ride.

Pay wall but here's the source.

I like how they put the poll results out after midnight on a weekend. :laughing0301:

1695561458661.png

10 points man, 10. And the trend is Trump getting stronger and stronger and Biden getting weaker and weaker. And, this doesn't even take into account the electoral college or third parties taking even more votes away from Biden. Independents know Democrats have abused their power to get Trump and yet you fools will keep at it.

Forum List

Back