Biden is considering that Covid shot be REQUIRED

flu.jpg

President Potatohead, leader of the Banana Republic of America, is seriously thinking about making the jab mandatory for his subjects.

I don't know about the rest of you but before I get a jab Emperor Potatohead is going to have to send his jack booted FBI thugs to my home at 6:00 AM with guns a blazing because I ain't gonna do it.

Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.
Biden can go fuck himself

I elected to wait until I heard more about it. Then I decided against the shot. My daughter in law sailed right through. My son developed myocarditis and ended up in the hospital. He still has recurrences. No more shots for him.

Can you tell us the long term effects of getting COVID...
No you can't...

So you rather tget something that killed over a million Americans because you are afraid of the government... Can you show us a million Americans dying of the vaccine..
Covid killed over a million Americans? Not without help. Putting those with active severe infection in facilities for the elderly and assisted living homes guaranteed infection of the healthy but vulnerable. Then there was the despicable practice of calling all deaths from whatever cause covid related deaths.
At this date, after all that is known, selling covid as a killer is dead.

He added, "Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not."

Don't see the word "require" or "mandatory".
The dumb racist can't read and is throwing a hissy fit.

President Potatohead, leader of the Banana Republic of America, is seriously thinking about making the jab mandatory for his subjects.

I don't know about the rest of you but before I get a jab Emperor Potatohead is going to have to send his jack booted FBI thugs to my home at 6:00 AM with guns a blazing because I ain't gonna do it.

Biden plans to ask Congress for funding to develop new COVID vaccine, may require shot for all

President Biden said Friday he plans to request additional funding from Congress for the development of a new COVID-19 vaccine, adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not.

He's looking to lower his approval rate even more?

Biden says he will request more funding for a new COVID-19 vaccine​

He added that it’s “tentatively” recommended “that everybody get it,” once the shots are ready.

Yes, we know what that means...

You will wear a Patch on your clothes to show you are vaccinated.
if you spot someone without a patch, you call them in to DHS or CDC 🙁
and they come with a SWAT team to get them 😀 and you get a 1000 reward (IRS taxable at 45%) 🙁

^ New and improved gains of functions. The last vaccine didn't kill enough Social Security drainers, or sterilize enough school age children...

Forum List

Back