biden is a better pick than palin

AngryLeft

Rookie
Sep 3, 2008
VP pick.
One one hand I like it, it signals that maybe McCain is being his own man again (the convention's theme last night). On the other hand it makes very little sense.

It removes his primary attack on Obama that he is too inexperienced. Sure she is just the VP but McCain is 72, it makes his VP pick a bit more important. It will help target some of those disillusioned Hillary voters but chasing the other guy's campaign doesn't seem like a strategy to win.

Biden I like. He was actually my early favorite in the Democratic nomination. Both him and Obama are from humble roots, regardless of how the Republicans will try and paint them as elitists now. Funny how its the "American Dream" when a CEO makes $50 million for getting fired but it is elitist when people from humble roots forgo the same perks for a life in public service.

TBH Palin is a joke, even by American standards. Running for VP and she wants to ban abortion, believes in creationism, doesn’t believe man has anything to do with global warming and wants Alaska to become an independent country. She’s even got it in for polar bears! You just couldn’t make it up.

TBH Palin is a joke, even by American standards. Running for VP and she wants to ban abortion, believes in creationism, doesn’t believe man has anything to do with global warming and wants Alaska to become an independent country. She’s even got it in for polar bears! You just couldn’t make it up.
she set up a panel to fight climate change, you need to research

Better pull out your candles, your bronze tools and your stone chisels my friends... looks like we are a heading back in time... Heading past the through the dark ages, beyond the bronze age and into the stone age... I am currently googling fred flintstones family wagon to see if I can design a blueprint for my next car....

Why is his age a factor? He won't be the youngest person sworn into the Presidency.

Lets say he was sworn into the Presidency for a minute..

How many other Presidents had cancer FOUR times before they even reached the White House?

McCain's health became an issue the minute he picked Sarah Palin for VP. If he had picked someone more experienced or least a better Woman for VP then he wouldn't be dealing with this now. (That basically leaves more then 1/2 of the Republican party at this point.)

Oh, and criticizing Sarah Palin does not make you Sexist. If she wants to be treated like any other VP Candidate then the GOP should be ready to take the heat when she's called out on BS.

I heard that she hates puppies. That's just not right.:eusa_whistle:

Tonight she's going to bust a giant nut in the collective eyes of loser 30-something bloggers posting from mommy's basement, and their collaborator dogs in the leftist scum media :badgrin:

Fear, bitches. We can smell it.

The only fear I have of Palin at this point is the fact she could possibly do worse then Bush as the President.

And I never thought I'd say someone could do worse then Bush in my lifetime never mind ever.

Tonight she's going to bust a giant nut in the collective eyes of loser 30-something bloggers posting from mommy's basement, and their collaborator dogs in the leftist scum media :badgrin:

Does that even make sense... not to mention.. the majority of the educated are voting for Obama... those bloggers youre talking about are typing from there penthouses and million dollar condos... stick that in your double wide and smoke it....

Roberto, you bring-a me-a calzoni! Mama mia!

I've noticed these jokes or what I assume are jokes. I'm only half Italian so you know but very proud of having ancestors from Italy. :D

Oh and before you ask, yes I love Italian food.

My point stands though, if McCain kicks the bucket then she's in charge.

$Sarah Palin.jpg

Just felt like uploading this. :D

Lets say he was sworn into the Presidency for a minute..

How many other Presidents had cancer FOUR times before they even reached the White House?

McCain's health became an issue the minute he picked Sarah Palin for VP.
If he had picked someone more experienced or least a better Woman for VP then he wouldn't be dealing with this now. (That basically leaves more then 1/2 of the Republican party at this point.)

Oh, and criticizing Sarah Palin does not make you Sexist. If she wants to be treated like any other VP Candidate then the GOP should be ready to take the heat when she's called out on BS.

His health age and health have always been an issue ... jsanders pointed out the he wont be the oldest sworn in (Reagan 2nd term) but he will be the oldest to ascend to power.

His bouts with cancer and the history of men in his family not making it much past 70 just further solidifies the issue.

He didn't put country first by picking Sarah Palin, instead he put a side show gimmick first ... a desperate, reckless decision to try fool enough people to vote for him first.

Ha! Ha! She is a fucking train wreck! The media is asking some really tough questions of McCain's "Show Piece". It is time to pay the piper! I have a feeling that she will be forced to step down after all of the scrutiny. And Lieberman will be thrown in her place. Can you imagine it? I called this one from the shotgun, this VP pick is a disaster for the republicans. Talk about a fatal mistake to a campaign. Dukakis and the tank. McCain selects Palin!:eusa_whistle:

Me too.

And heaven forbid something were to happen to Obama, I am completely confident that Joe could handle the big job.

Agreed, and even as a Obama supporter I'm not doubting something heaven forbid could happen to the man.

I can't imagine the number of extreme right-wing psychos coming out of the woodwork to try and take out Obama because "God told them to" if he got elected.

It's also the American Dream to have one's children do well enough in school to qualify for just such an education as Obama, Biden (and even Bush) have; most people would be thrilled to pieces if their child was awarded a scholarship to an ivy league school, would brag about it to everyone they know, but when it's a candidate for national office (the people who really NEED a good education), it's somehow a handicap and they are labeled "elitist."

I wonder if she clubs baby seals too. She says shooting wolves from a helicopter is "fun!" Isn't that sorta "cheating" when a helicopter can outrun a wolf? Hardly a fair hunt. Or maybe she just likes taking the quick and dirty easy route to everything.

Forum List

Back