Biden invited a minor incursion and now he has one.

You people are fucked up, Pootin is the aggressor yet you blame Biden, what a bunch of Russian dick-suckers you people are.
Nobody is denying that Putin is the aggressor.

Blame is on Biden since he did nothing to prevent it from happening. He probably gave Putin OK to do it, while acting being "tough".

If he's serious about sanction, why doesn't he sanction Putin and Russian oil, or SWIFT payments? Nah, he can't do that to his buddy.

Democrats only care about tweets these days.

Actual outcomes are irrelevant.

Speaking of tweets, this one perfectly reflects the state of leftist mind.

Say Putin get arrested on convinced of war crimes, put this on continuous loop in his prison cell.

She's literally doing the "I can fix him" thing. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

1645796950610.jpg

You people are fucked up, Pootin is the aggressor yet you blame Biden, what a bunch of Russian dick-suckers you people are.
he wasn't the aggressor when Trump was around.

don't give me this dual standard bullshit.

Come on Candace, you really are naive. It was Trump that held up weapons and aid during his extortion for dirt plot. Now tell us what would Trump be doing differently.
hahaha Trump gave Ukraine weapons....he did that when he first took office, something Xiden and Obama didn't do after their pal Putin invaded Ukraine in 2014.

No weapons were ever held up, they got them, some in the future were put on a momentary hold, while the new Ukrainian President took office, so that the WH could 1) determine that he was committed to continuing to root out corruption, 2) to review how much aid European was giving

Seriously plantation boy, you have eaten up all this propaganda and misinformation feed to you, and completely are ignorant of reality. It's sad

hahaha Trump gave Ukraine weapons....he did that when he first took office, something Xiden and Obama didn't do after their pal Putin invaded Ukraine in 2014.

No weapons were ever held up, they got them, some in the future were put on a momentary hold, while the new Ukrainian President took office, so that the WH could 1) determine that he was committed to continuing to root out corruption, 2) to review how much aid European was giving

Seriously plantation boy, you have eaten up all this propaganda and misinformation feed to you, and completely are ignorant of reality. It's sad
Tell me Candace, what would be different if Trump was in office and what Trump did to Ukraine is on record. I know it's hard to see when you are on your knees with a full mouth.

Tell me Candace, what would be different if Trump was in office and what Trump did to Ukraine is on record. I know it's hard to see when you are on your knees with a full mouth.

What Trump gave to Ukraine is on the record. You know, military help, like Javelins, and ammo.

What Biden gave to Ukraine is also on the record. You know, military help, like blankets, and helmets. And Hunter.

Forum List

Back