Biden invited a minor incursion and now he has one.

Well Trudeau seems to be but I think Xi and Putin aren't quite so stupid. They've looked at the weak piece of compromised garbage that Democrats installed in the Whitehouse and know that they can take what they wish. That's why they're dangerous.
They don’t realize that Putin doesn’t just jump at the first opportunity. He’ll look at the situation, probe a couple of areas to see what the reaction is, then take the path of least resistance. Of course Xiden isn’t offering much resistance...

Well Trudeau seems to be but I think Xi and Putin aren't quite so stupid. They've looked at the weak piece of compromised garbage that Democrats installed in the Whitehouse and know that they can take what they wish. That's why they're dangerous.
Castreau is jealous, and trying to keep up.

~~~~~~
Nice try at deflection.
Trump began the strengthening of NATO, made us energy independent. kept Russia and China at bay, while in one short years Joey Xi has created one clusterfuck after another including Supply chain shortages, inflation and racial unrest just to name a few of joey's screw-ups.
How many countries did Putin invade during the 4 years of Trump's administration?
The US has never been energy independent.

'I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades,' said Biden during a disastrous question and answer session after his prepared remarks on January 19th.

When the president goes off-script, he usually gets in trouble, and he really got in trouble this time.

'And it depends on what it does,' Biden continued. 'It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do, et cetera.'

A reporter followed up – giving the president an opportunity to walk back this blunder.

'Are you effectively giving Putin permission to make a small incursion into the country?' she asked.

The president laughed and said, 'Good question. That's how it did sound like, didn't it?'

Hyck, hyuck!

He'll old man giggle us into World War III with the media egging it on. All to distract from his disastrous economy.

Thing is, which president would have said "If Russia steps one foot in the Ukraine, our soldiers will die to protect the Ukraine"????

Thing is, which president would have said "If Russia steps one foot in the Ukraine, our soldiers will die to protect the Ukraine"????
none, I would hope. No reason for us to spend lives and money getting involved in a territorial dispute among Europeans.

Biden should recuse himself from all decisions involving his family's benefactors in Ukraine.

My point was that he should have at least stayed vague if his goal was to make the Russians fear to attack.

none, I would hope. No reason for us to spend lives and money getting involved in a territorial dispute among Europeans.

Biden should recuse himself from all decisions involving his family's benefactors in Ukraine.

My point was that he should have at least stayed vague if his goal was to make the Russians fear to attack.

Do you think what he said made the Russians decide to attack?

The Russians were checking for what the US and EU would do on the ground. Would they send troops into the Ukraine? Or Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Had they done the latter, they could have pretended, or prepared for, an invasion of Russia and Belarus. No way Putin would have risked an attack on the Ukraine when Russia is under threat. He saw nothing, waiting until the end of the Winter Olympics and then made his move.

Poor little lefty. Have to blame everyone not in power for what Putin is doing on Biden’s watch.

You all must be so embarrassed. You had your guy installed and you now own this shit show.

6303B401-5F91-4FFC-A195-C7FDD16DB6C8.jpeg

What a retard Biden is. What are the Dems going to run on for the mid terms, trannyies in women's locker rooms, muh white supremacy lol.

Forum List

Back