Biden indefinitely blocks millions of acres of land, water from future oil drilling

Do you think Biden is just dumb or is he in league with big oil?

He just sucks and is trying to pander to far too many groups.

Take this thread for example....his admin approves more North Shore drilling which made the leftys mad, so he then blocks this land trying to appease them. All it does is make the rightys mad even though the land has no commercial value at this time and nobody will even bid on the leases.

He just sucks and is trying to pander to far too many groups.

Take this thread for example....his admin approves more North Shore drilling which made the leftys mad, so he then blocks this land trying to appease them. All it does is make the rightys mad even though the land has no commercial value at this time and nobody will even bid on the leases.
So Biden is just weak, not corrupt. Is that your take?

So Biden is just weak, not corrupt. Is that your take?

I think he is more weak than corrupt. I do not think he is smart enough to be corrupt for as long and as much as you all claim he is and get away with it all this time.

He is not a very bright person

I think he is more weak than corrupt. I do not think he is smart enough to be corrupt for as long and as much as you all claim he is and get away with it all this time.

He is not a very bright person
If Biden is weak and dumb, which democrats around today would you say are your faves?

If Biden is weak and dumb, which democrats around today would you say are your faves?

I have no favorites among the Dems. cannot think of one that I would vote for.

Sadly the same holds true of the Repubs.

Most democrats deny being democrats to lend their post credibility.

Who do you support for 2024?

Whomever the Libertarian party nominates.

Though I have promised if Trump goes 3rd party he has my vote for sure.

Do you think Biden is better?

You rather have Biden president then Trump?

that is like asking me is a punch to the gut is better than a punch to the head.

I would rather not have either of them as POTUS. The fact we were stuck choosing between those two is a national embarrassment

In a binary political system that's basically taking the ballot and cramming it up your ass.

Better than selling my soul to one party or their other. I can at least look myself in the mirror after I vote

The fossil fuel industry is making more money than at any point in history.

The fossil fuel industry in America is exporting more oil than at any time in our history.

The land/water that has been put off limits is land nobody wanted to drill on, even when leases were offered nobody would buy them.
B/c they can't reinvest

It is because of democrats gas prices are high and oil companies are making record profits.

This is just like when democrats went after big tobacco. The cost of a pack of smokes went from a buck to 5 bucks and big tobacco is still making record profits.

Biden's "war on energy" continues.
My electric rate just doubled under Biden!!! (they were steady for many years before Biden)
If people keep democrats in power in 2024 they deserve what happens.
What is sad, is that you think Biden releasing or not releasing land affects the the global price of oil...

I mean how stupid are ye...

BTW, why aren't you blaming Trump for cutting the global supply of oil so it could push prices up...

Forum List

Back