Biden has made every American city unsafe for its citizens by neglecting our border.

You are proof that there are a lot of racist blacks in this country. Are you going to acknowledge that?
I don't care if you think I'm racist. For the record I'm not, I'm pragmatic. For black and brown people to truly flourish in this country, white racists and their culture need to be politically and socially neutered.

I don't care if you think I'm racist. For the record I'm not, I'm pragmatic. For black and brown people to truly flourish in this country, white racists and their culture need to be politically and socially neutered.
So you won't acknowledge your racism. Got it. You're a hypocrite too. If you don't want racism, don't practice it.

So you won't acknowledge your racism. Got it. You're a hypocrite too. If you don't want racism, don't practice it.
What racism? I don't think white people are inferior or should be second class citizens. Being against white racists and white racist culture isn't itself racist, you moron.

Hispanics are just trying to return to their stolen land - the Southwest.

The United States added more than 525,000 square miles of land that would become the states of New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and part of Wyoming. They also took complete control of what is now Texas.

1699035134165.png

Hispanics are just trying to return to their stolen land - the Southwest.

The United States added more than 525,000 square miles of land that would become the states of New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and part of Wyoming. They also took complete control of what is now Texas.

View attachment 852671

Kind of subjective there when you start throwing around the term birthright aren't you? The fact that you use the term "hispanic" shows you know nothing. Hispanic is, in itself, an admission of stolen birthright. Hispanics are "Spanish" speaking. Hispanics have stolen the birth right of the native population. I'll look for you to return the lands of the Navajo, Olmec, Mayans, Aztecs, Incans, Hopi, Zuni, Apache, et al. Now run along. You've exhibited your ignorance enough for one day.
Hispanic refers to people who speak Spanish or who have a background in a Spanish-speaking country. Spanish is not a native language of the western hemisphere.

I'm just pointing out how your side does it not ours. Clinton wasn't good, it was Newt.

What good did Bush 1 or 2 do? Forget Reagan. He sucked too but that was in the 1980's. Starting with Bush 1, what good did he or his son do?

And then remember Obama sucked and his unemployment numbers weren't real but the second Trump got in and unemployment went down .001% suddenly the number was real and Trump was the GOAT. LOL
It would be a foolish waste of time for me to try and educate you on the accomplishments of Republican Presidents going back some 50 years...It is clear how you believe that there are no accomplishments during that half of a century that were good for America, that there is no convincing you, as long as you stay in your partisan bubble...So, we'll have to agree to disagree....

How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.
Fill the country up with violence prone people and the FBI / Police state can than lock us down. Things are proceeding nicely for the Security state,

How many radical terrorists have infiltrated our nation because he REFUSES to deal with our border crisis.
The FBI now says we are at the highest risk since ISIS.

We keep poking the damn bees nest like a clueless child without any concern for the consequences.
It’s black people committing the crimes. Not Venezuelans.
And whites doing the mass shootings.

Forum List

Back