Biden Has Downgraded US Debt

All you're doing is giving the Marxists the liberty to take away your liberty.

Go play Kumbaya with them all you wnat to. Sit around the campfire with them and roast marshmallows, I don't care.

Vote for me to get revenge on the government.

Go play Kumbaya with them all you wnat to. Sit around the campfire with them and roast marshmallows, I don't care.

This can't be fixed through legal channels.

It has to be done house by house, block by block.

The Marxists are not taking away any more of my liberty than you folks are trying to save me from the Marxists. You are the perfect example of my Signature playing out in real life.

This is why in less than 6 years my wife and I will be retired outside of this country.

The markets see lunatic Republicans screwing around with the debt ceiling and political brinksmanship and don’t trust our political system anymore.

The debt ceiling is a delusion.

There is always more debt in the system than there is currency in existence to pay the debt. This is by design because Keynesians gonna Keynes...

GDP is the highest it’s ever been.

The vast majority of GDP is government spending.

Stock market is the highest it’s ever been.

The stock market is a distortion.

More jobs than there have ever been.

Unemployment data is as distorted as the market...

The Marxists are not taking away any more of my liberty than you folks are trying to save me from the Marxists. You are the perfect example of my Signature playing out in real life.

This is why in less than 6 years my wife and I will be retired outside of this country.

Dude. You live in a state that ate up with Marxists, and one of the least free states in the country.

You have to have a special state-issued card just to buy ammunition. :laughing0301:

Dude. You live in a state that ate up with Marxists, and one of the least free states in the country.

If you look at a county election map you will see that most of the state is bright red. That is where I live.

You have to have a special state-issued card just to buy ammunition.

Unless you live close to the Mississippi river and can just drive across it to a different state.

But in the end, people like you will turn the whole country into what you view this state as.

That is why we are getting out and you can have your little fascist utopia

If you look at a county election map you will see that most of the state is bright red. That is where I live.

Unless you live close to the Mississippi river and can just drive across it to a different state.

But in the end, people like you will turn the whole country into what you view this state as.

That is why we are getting out and you can have your little fascist utopia

Red areas or not, you still have to have a state-issued card to even legally possess firearms or ammunition. And to get that card, you had to provide a valid form of identification as well as a head and shoulder electronic photograph taken within the last 30 days.

Don't talk to me about "freedom" and "liberty", bro. If you aren't living it, you have no right to condemn anyone else but yourself.

Red areas or not, you still have to have a state-issued card to even legally possess firearms or ammunition. And to get that card, you had to provide a valid form of identification as well as a head and shoulder electronic photograph taken within the last 30 days.

Don't talk to me about "freedom" and "liberty", bro. If you aren't living it, you have no right to condemn anyone else but yourself.

Ask me if I have a FOID card....

That, folks, is the answer to why everything went to hell in a handbasket in an accelerated fashion. Capitalism is no longer viable, the total theft of the future no longer works. Global debts have reached $325 trillion (4 of Earth's GDP), expected to reach $500 trillion by 2030
F2iQmf1WkAAwQ8V

No matter how you spin this thieving capitalist formation, it does not work, except for the option of "increasing efficiency", by cutting costs, by destroying many millions of "inefficient" people. Only nowadays 90% utilization is required. That's what the thieves are doing now.
Marx did not introduce the concept of "the blind force of history" for nothing.
A class driven by an irresistible passion for profit is objectively a force of Evil, especially the ruling class.
And here individual bourgeois donating change for benevolence will not help. A crocodile is a crocodile, the vector of evil cannot be changed.

Forum List

Back