Biden has done some great things for Mexico’s people, for Ukraine’s people…but what has he done for Americans?

Two sides of the same coin, as the results are equal.
No they’re not. One instance, the government encourages and makes it easier for those dependent on handouts; the other case, the government doesn’t impede production or drive inflation so that people who support themselves can continue to do so.

Aren't we the bootstrap people who do great things for ourselves?
All the legitimate bootstrappers I know are too busy raising families, teaching family values, making money, paying taxes and investing in our nations future… They really don’t have the time or means to stop millions of wetbacks from invading their nation, no time or means to keep their communities cities and states safe clean and prosperous…no time or means to keep their health insurance premiums low by not paying for parasitic brown people… no time or means to keep parasitic brown people from destroying their public education institutions.
Yeah, us legit bootstrappers expect a little something for our money…You wouldn’t understand.

All the legitimate bootstrappers I know are too busy raising families, teaching family values, making money, paying taxes and investing in our nations future… They really don’t have the time or means to stop millions of wetbacks from invading their nation, no time or means to keep their communities cities and states safe clean and prosperous…no time or means to keep their health insurance premiums low by not paying for parasitic brown people… no time or means to keep parasitic brown people from destroying their public education institutions.
Yeah, us legit bootstrappers expect a little something for our money…You wouldn’t understand.
Why wouldn't I understand?

Forum List

Back