Biden has angry out bursts

Far from the decent, loving human being that the press has long tried to paint Biden as, he’s revealed to be a vulgar, angry man with no sense of boundaries. Boundaries, I might add, that most people would get fired or sued for crossing in the real world.
In public, President Biden likes to whisper to make a point. In private, he’s prone to yelling.

• Behind closed doors, Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.

• The president’s admonitions include: “God dammit, how the f**k don’t you know this?!,” “Don’t f**king bullsh*t me!” and “Get the f**k out of here!” — according to current and former Biden aides who have witnessed and been on the receiving end of such outbursts.

Why it matters: The private eruptions paint a more complicated picture of Biden as a manager and president than his carefully cultivated image as a kindly uncle who loves Aviator sunglasses and ice cream.

What a detestable way to act as the President of the United States. In fact, things are so bad with Biden’s treatment of his staff that some have taken to what appears to be Stockholm Syndrome, assuring themselves that his obscenity-filled rants are actually a sign of respect.

Far from the decent, loving human being that the press has long tried to paint Biden as, he’s revealed to be a vulgar, angry man with no sense of boundaries. Boundaries, I might add, that most people would get fired or sued for crossing in the real world.
In public, President Biden likes to whisper to make a point. In private, he’s prone to yelling.

• Behind closed doors, Biden has such a quick-trigger temper that some aides try to avoid meeting alone with him. Some take a colleague, almost as a shield against a solo blast.

• The president’s admonitions include: “God dammit, how the f**k don’t you know this?!,” “Don’t f**king bullsh*t me!” and “Get the f**k out of here!” — according to current and former Biden aides who have witnessed and been on the receiving end of such outbursts.

Why it matters: The private eruptions paint a more complicated picture of Biden as a manager and president than his carefully cultivated image as a kindly uncle who loves Aviator sunglasses and ice cream.

What a detestable way to act as the President of the United States. In fact, things are so bad with Biden’s treatment of his staff that some have taken to what appears to be Stockholm Syndrome, assuring themselves that his obscenity-filled rants are actually a sign of respect.

he erupting in anger like the leader of a violent crime syndicate !

Connaughton wrote that as a senator, Biden was an "egomaniacal autocrat … determined to manage his staff through fear."

short temper and nuke buttons do not mix

BREAKING NEWS! Joe Biden is human!

Jesus Christ, I don't like the guy either, but this is just stupid.
The fact of an angry outburst itself. Not newsworthy. I agree. Even multiple angry outbursts.

What’s interesting to me is that he has his outbursts, etc, suddenly being spoken about out loud by what has been a very protective media.

I think it’s the change in tenor of what the media chooses to cover at all and report about Brandon that is the interesting thing.

Seems like a side effect of the cocaine he's using.

Be better.

When you resort to baseless right-wing propaganda, you simply prove yet again that you don’t give a shit about the truth.
You on meds now?

biden-rage.jpg

Maybe one day you'll show a shred of intellectual honesty and give a shit about the truth. That day isn't today.

Until then, you're going to keep following me around like a lost puppy.
Yep, we know how you loons feel about "truth".

Yep, we know how you loons feel about "truth".
The truth is that Trump was throwing his food at the wall during his angry outbursts and not one of you criticized him for that. You're going to criticize Biden for cussing at people but not Trump for throwing food at the wall?

Anything to say about that? No? Then you have BDS. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back