Biden has angry out bursts

The truth is that Trump was throwing his food at the wall during his angry outbursts and not one of you criticized him for that. You're going to criticize Biden for cussing at people but not Trump for throwing food at the wall?

Anything to say about that? No? Then you have BDS. Thanks for playing.
Great, so you'd rather deflect...what a surprise, dumbass.

Great, so you'd rather deflect...what a surprise, dumbass.
The topic is Biden's angry outbursts. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you BDS morons for criticizing Biden without criticizing Trump's for his angry outbursts which are clearly far worse. Because that's all this topic is - BDS.

What part of this are you not understanding, "Thinker"?

The topic is Biden's angry outbursts. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of you BDS morons for criticizing Biden without criticizing Trump's for his angry outbursts which are clearly far worse. Because that's all this topic is - BDS.

What part of this are you not understanding, "Thinker"?
By offsetting with your TDS. Like I said, what a surprise...xpo.

By offsetting with your TDS. Like I said, what a surprise...xpo.
So you still don't get it. I'm comparing the angry outbursts of two men and exposing you as the BDS hypocrites you are.

One guy cusses people out when he gets mad and you guys think it's a big deal. The other guy throws his food at the wall when he gets mad and you don't say a fucking word about that.

Care to address your hypocrisy now? Probably not. That would require thinking, afterall.

Forum List

Back