Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

Thousands? And yet you haven't presented a single one. Beware of the Kraken since it will bite you in the ass in the end.
Both the democrats and the GOP in Congress and Senate have these bank records. See, you are denying the existence of the obvious. You arent honest.

I am still waiting for those thousands of records you claim you have. Let's see them. You can have your squeeze Powell present them to a court.
Bank records are private information. Your demand is that unless you are allowed access to private financial records, they dont exist? :laugh:

Both the democrats and the GOP in Congress and Senate have these bank records. See, you are denying the existence of the obvious. You arent honest.

I can claim that the tooth fairy is guiding the various government agencies. And let's not forget the works of the Unicorn.

See I can make shit up just like you do. And mine is probably more truthful than your crap.

I can claim that the tooth fairy is guiding the various government agencies. And let's not forget the works of the Unicorn.

See I can make shit up just like you do. And mine is probably more truthful than your crap.
No one cares if you dont believe in the obvious. It just makes YOU look dumb. :dunno:

Bank records are private information. Your demand is that unless you are allowed access to private financial records, they dont exist? :laugh:

Got news for you. Until they are presented to the court systems under oath, there is no proof they do exist.

Got news for you. Until they are presented to the court systems under oath, there is no proof they do exist.
Both the GOP and the Dems have those records. You are saying things that are completely untrue. You arent a good person to judge any of this. You arent knowledgeable enough.

No one cares if you dont believe in the obvious. It just makes YOU look dumb. :dunno:

Let me guess, the tooth fairy is hold those records and only allow you access to them but you can't write any of them down. I just love your pixie dust.

Let me guess, the tooth fairy is hold those records and only allow you access to them but you can't write any of them down. I just love your pixie dust.
You think dems and the GOP in Congress arent real? They are "tooth fairies"? :cuckoo:

What hate and disinformation? :cuckoo:

The sad part of this is that you have done it for so long that you believe that it's a normal thing to do. Sorry, but the MAGAt train gets a shorter track each time.

Im wagering that they will show millions more.

How much are you willing to wager?

Lets set a date and if we have not seen them by then you leave the forum, the day they do if it is before then, I will leave the forum.

Forum List

Back