Biden going to raise tax on tobacco...so no one earning under $400k uses Tobacco?

But legalize drugs at the same time...

Absurd
Nah. I’m not actually for legalization of weed.

I hate it.

There’s no safe amount of tobacco to use. Taxes on cigarettes merely reflects the cost to the government. Smokers consume a lot of healthcare.

Show us Bidens quote then
Since you don't want to do a Google search, it's, "anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes," Now, since you never know what the heck Quid Pro actually means when he says stuff (maybe the link between brain and mouth is broken or the brain isn't really working very well, we don't really know for sure), he probably meant no NEW taxes, but you wanted the quote so there it is.

Since you don't want to do a Google search, it's, "anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes," Now, since you never know what the heck Quid Pro actually means when he says stuff (maybe the link between brain and mouth is broken or the brain isn't really working very well, we don't really know for sure), he probably meant no NEW taxes, but you wanted the quote so there it is.
Nice out of context quote

The question was about Federal Income Taxes

Did he preface it with, "Read my lips" like GHW Bush did when he talked about taxes and the new world order. People were wiser then and voted that communist-loving globalist out of office.
Not sure where you're going with this. "Somebody else did something decades ago" doesn't inform on what Quid Pro does today.

People have been buying and smoking untaxed and unregulated "recreational" grass since I was a kid.

That isn't going to change. The pot industry infrastructure is already there, the grass pushers will be there to serve America no matter how high they raise the tax.

Remember, the powers that be were willing to kill over untaxed cigarettes'.

Forum List

Back