Biden goes on ABC's New Years TV show

Hey….I got an Idea!

How about Biden passes a law requiring employers to pay a living wage?

That way, people would not be struggling to pay their bills and Republicans can stop complaining

Great idea. We need more government control. Maybe Biden can pass a law that requires individual's pay checks to be seized by the government and an army of government bureaucrats will decide your wage and how much of your paycheck you're allowed to have.

Great idea. We need more government control. Maybe Biden can pass a law that requires individual's pay checks to be seized by the government and an army of government bureaucrats will decide your wage and how much of your paycheck you're allowed to have.
their temper tantrums are so over...time to smack them like a smart ass kid

sjjsksksjjsj.jpeg

ajjajajjajajaa.png

No, Trump was an amazing president. It was the best economy of our lifetimes. You can deny that all you want, but no one is going to listen.

I am truly envious of you, I would love to be able to ignore my brain and worship a man like you do Trump, life would be so much easier if I could.

But hey, good on you!

Americans are suffering under Biden's failed "Bidenomics".
Biden's inflation has ruined the value of people's savings and retirement accounts.
People are struggling to pay their bills.
Biden's open border policy is a cultural and economic assault on Americans, and it is designed to dilute the voting strength of American citizens.
Biden's $gifts$ to Iran was used to finance the Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.
Biden's crazy woke policies in the military has made it a freak show and now no-one wants to enlist.
And then there is the huge problem of the Radical Left proliferating their hate and racism throughout our society.
Maybe it is time to invoke the 25th amendment and remove the incompetent Joepedo Biden.
Man, you sound like a real loser.

I hope your life gets better in 2024.

Good luck.

President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden said America is better positioned to lead the world than any other country and dished on his holiday meals in a New Years Eve interview.
The Bidens appeared via satellite from their beach holiday in St. Croix with host Ryan Seacrest on ABC's New Year's Rockin' Eve show from Times Square.

Comment:
Americans are suffering under Biden's failed "Bidenomics".
Biden's inflation has ruined the value of people's savings and retirement accounts.
People are struggling to pay their bills.
Biden's open border policy is a cultural and economic assault on Americans, and it is designed to dilute the voting strength of American citizens.
Biden's $gifts$ to Iran was used to finance the Hamas terrorist attack on Israel.
Biden's crazy woke policies in the military has made it a freak show and now no-one wants to enlist.
And then there is the huge problem of the Radical Left proliferating their hate and racism throughout our society.
Maybe it is time to invoke the 25th amendment and remove the incompetent Joepedo Biden.
Biden gave zero dollars to Iran....

Man, you sound like a real loser.

I hope your life gets better in 2024.

Good luck.
The real losers are those retired and working Americans that have been devastated by Biden's enormous inflation.

Inflation is a cruel tax and Biden made sure he inflicted it on the American people after he stole the election.

We haven't seen nutin yet. All these tens of millions of Illegals that Biden allowed to flood in that he put on welfare are going to drive up the cost of everything and ole Potatohead is cranking up the printing presses to print the money to give to them. Two trillion in debt this year is just a drop in the bucket with what is to come.

The real losers are those retired and working Americans that have been devastated by Biden's enormous inflation.

Inflation is a cruel tax and Biden made sure he inflicted it on the American people after he stole the election.

We haven't seen nutin yet. All these tens of millions of Illegals that Biden allowed to flood in that he put on welfare are going to drive up the cost of everything and ole Potatohead is cranking up the printing presses to print the money to give to them. Two trillion in debt this year is just a drop in the bucket with what is to come.
I made more money last year than I have in a decade thanks to Biden and the VA. I need to hire a couple of immigrants since I can't find any white people to work around here.

everyone has been affected by this. even the idiots on this forum deflecting and acting like its not happening. they are paying more too! it takes intellectual honesty to admit you were wrong with your vote. and its been proven time and time again that the left is void of that trait.

Forum List

Back