Biden gets busted lying on Twitter again

PRICING RISING AT A LOWER RATE IS NOT PRICES DROPPING!

Biden is lying, or a fucking moron.

In this case, I guess it is both.

IF PRICES WERE GOING UP 10% last year, and 5% THIS YEAR.......THEY ARE STILL GOING UP!!

You cult fucks cannot be this stupid, can you?

Let me know if you really need me to walk you through the math.

I assure you, the Biden cult members are indeed this stupid, and they're celebrating "lower" prices, while happily paying 20-25% more for everything than they were 3 years ago.

Dumb people are easy to control.

I assure you, the Biden cult members are indeed this stupid, and they're celebrating "lower" prices, while happily paying 20-25% more for everything than they were 3 years ago.

Dumb people are easy to control.

They literally think if prices were RISING 10% last year and 5% this year…..that prices should drop.

That is what Joe Biden just said. Is Joe a fucking retard or does he just think his base is a bunch of fucking retards?

Lets go, Cult fucks…..fact check Joe Biden.

If Inflation goes from 10% to 5%, are prices DROPPING?

They literally think if prices were RISING 10% last year and 5% this year…..that prices should drop.

That is what Joe Biden just said. Is Joe a fucking retard or does he just think his base is a bunch of fucking retards?

Lets go, Cult fucks…..fact check Joe Biden.

If Inflation goes from 10% to 5%, are prices DROPPING?

Looking forward to seeing the responses from the dummies celebrating "lower costs".

How much good does that do me, as a construction worker that may have to commute on a daily basis to a site as far as eighty miles from home, carrying a few hundred pounds of tools?
The drive gives you plenty of time to think about homo stuff. Your favorite past time

Looking forward to seeing the responses from the dummies celebrating "lower costs".

They will ignore it.

They lie. Then when busted lying, they ignore or filibuster until the next thing comes along.

None of them will call out the obvious lie by Biden because they are soulless scum.

Not a good week for "Bidenomics". :auiqs.jpg:

The president lied on Twitter, tried to blame businesses for his failed economic policies, and was taken down by Community Notes. Not the first time, and surely won't be the last.

View attachment 868400

Biden is really a mixed bag, equal opportunity. Sometimes he says things that turn out being wrong but he didn't technically lie, at least on purpose, because he's just plain stupid. Then there are other times when he is just do damned senile he doesn't even comprehend that what he's saying is a lie, even though it clearly is wrong. Then there are other times when he lies and he clearly knows they are lies and that can happen a lot.

Forum List

Back