Biden for President

Lol
Joe Biden needs conservative votes to win no real conservatives will ever vote for that senile piece of shit

Oh, I see. It's age. Anyone over a certain age is senile or unfit to live. You are a practicer of the John Birch Society type ideals whether they would let you join or not. Of course, they might allow you to join only to use you for the Saturday Night Gallows ceremonies. Meanwhile, you must want to string up everyone over a certain age because we keep getting in your way of World Domination. Tell me, what's the age cutoff?
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Good thing racism isn't a "thing" huh?
Lol
Bob Ross was racist?
He wasn't black..last time I checked
Lol
Well that’s obvious going by the picture of him there... So what’s your point?

Oh, I see. It's age. Anyone over a certain age is senile or unfit to live. You are a practicer of the John Birch Society type ideals whether they would let you join or not. Of course, they might allow you to join only to use you for the Saturday Night Gallows ceremonies. Meanwhile, you must want to string up everyone over a certain age because we keep getting in your way of World Domination. Tell me, what's the age cutoff?
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Good thing racism isn't a "thing" huh?
Lol
Bob Ross was racist?
He wasn't black..last time I checked
Lol
Well that’s obvious going by the picture of him there... So what’s your point?
Care to tell us why you decided to put Bob Ross in black face?

Trump Vs polling

President Trump
trumpdonald_070117getty.jpg
DONALD JOHN TRUMPSpike Lee urges Oscars viewers to vote in 2020: 'Let’s all be in the right side of history'José Andrés honors immigrants, women in Oscars speechJavier Bardem knocks 'borders,' 'walls' during Oscars speech in SpanishMORE trails former Vice President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2020 matchup, according to a new The Hill-HarrisX poll.

The survey finds Biden leading Trump, 42 percent to 36 percent, better than at least two other leading potential Democratic White House contenders.

The president tops Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) in their matchup, with 37 percent saying they would vote Trump, and 30 percent saying they would choose O'Rourke.

Trump nearly ties with former presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the poll, with 37 percent saying they would vote for Trump, and 38 percent picking Sanders.

He doesn't even beat Sanders

Trump Vs polling

President Trump
DONALD JOHN TRUMPSpike Lee urges Oscars viewers to vote in 2020: 'Let’s all be in the right side of history'José Andrés honors immigrants, women in Oscars speechJavier Bardem knocks 'borders,' 'walls' during Oscars speech in SpanishMORE trails former Vice President Joe Biden in a hypothetical 2020 matchup, according to a new The Hill-HarrisX poll.

The survey finds Biden leading Trump, 42 percent to 36 percent, better than at least two other leading potential Democratic White House contenders.

The president tops Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) in their matchup, with 37 percent saying they would vote Trump, and 30 percent saying they would choose O'Rourke.

Trump nearly ties with former presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the poll, with 37 percent saying they would vote for Trump, and 38 percent picking Sanders.

2020 odds: Trump favored more than every other challenger combined

And in the past polls, when only Biden is polled against Trump, Trump loses. Biden scares the living hell out of the strumpets.

Odds makers says you're full of shit.

Okay, let's take a look at the odds makers.

Donald Trump 3/2
Kamala Harris 10/1
Bernie Sanders 14/1
Joe Biden 16/1
Mike Pence 16/1
Elizabeth Warren 20/1
Cory Booker 25/1

All but two are declared for the race. The two that have not declared, one really can't declare unless something happens that Trump cannot run. The other is Joe Biden.

Odds change as fast as the events. Even without being declared, Biden is still in the running. When or if he declares these odds completely change. That being said.

The source that this information is taken from DOES NOT COVER THIS. betonline.ag isn't covering the election at this time. Usually, the washingington examiner is extremely rightwing but mostly factual but this time they make by my list of "MAKING SHIT UP". I guess this is why they are listed in all the fact check organizations of "Mostly" factual when concerning right wing data.

Trump Vs polling

President Trump

The source used by the washington examiner is betonline.ag and it does not have the odds posted at this time. This falls securely in the "Making Shit Up" category.

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

That Moron along with Obama sent $150 Billion dollars to the biggest Terrorist State in The World.

He also allowed ISIS to form and allowed Terrorist Cells to grow.
He also along with Obama is responsible for the biggest deficits ever run during and administration.

He is also responsible along with Obama for creating a hostile and divisive atmosphere and for starting a war on law enforcement.

And lastly, he presided over the worst economy we have seen for a very long time.

Plus he gropes little girls and is senile.

The man literally has no accomplishments to even speak of. He is an empty suit.

Even the Russian trolls are laughing at the crazy Trumpers

Forum List

Back