Biden for President

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

I like this Man. he's well spoken and well educated and experienced. This is what we need as a President.

BIDEN 2020? Former VP Joe Biden is visiting the key swing state of Pennsylvania. He's in Philadelphia, joining a discussion on global affairs at the University of Pennsylvania.

Well, at least he'd be better than Trump. Hillary would be much better.

• Banned

Well, at least he'd be better than Trump. Hillary would be much better.

Hillary is dead politically. How about staying on point.

Yeah. A dude who uses the death of his wife to score political sympathy points.

What makes him any different than Obama and Clinton is what I want to know first. At least Bernie Sanders has a clear progressive message whereas Joe Biden is as establishment Democrat is they come ( 8 years as Obama's accomplice ). But we'll soon see what the GOP damage report is by 2020 and where all the candidates stand after the early-round debates this year. The first Dem debate is already scheduled for June I believe...

676.jpg

Anyone but Hillary.

Yeah. A dude who uses the death of his wife to score political sympathy points.

Translation: He scares the crap out of me if he runs against my King, Trump.

What makes him any different than Obama and Clinton is what I want to know first. At least Bernie Sanders has a clear progressive message whereas Joe Biden is as establishment Democrat is they come ( 8 years as Obama's accomplice ). But we'll soon see what the GOP damage report is by 2020 and where all the candidates stand after the early-round debates this year. The first Dem debate is already scheduled for June I believe...

How's it feel to be supporting the first John Birch Society President. Exactly what Karl Rove and others warned against. Well, you got it. But don't expect for the rest of us to sit idly by and live with it. Maybe a little experience is not a bad thing. We just tried the "Amateur Hour" and all it's brought us is chaos.

It's sad to think that we can't do better than Biden

Seriously when an idiot like him is the best choice we might as well hang it up

How's it feel to be supporting the first John Birch Society President. Exactly what Karl Rove and others warned against. Well, you got it. But don't expect for the rest of us to sit idly by and live with it. Maybe a little experience is not a bad thing. We just tried the "Amateur Hour" and all it's brought us is chaos.

Care to explain your reference to the John Birch Society or what you mean by chaos?

Biden is a fucking clown.

All Democrats are assholes and Biden is no exception. The guy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Just imagine what a piece of shit you would have to be to have served in the Obama administration. The most failed administration in the history of the Republic.

Forum List

Back