Biden fondly recalls childhood friend in audience of teachers

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Well, it was childhood for her, since she was twelve. Biden was thirty, so that part was one-sided.

BIden really doesn’t know what he’s saying or doing. If the Dems run him again, they should be investigated for elderly abuse. If they get in the way of constitutional efforts to remove him for incapacity, they should be impeached.

Why did those teachers laugh?

I’m a teacher, and I believe teachers are getting a bad name as groomers due to a few outspoken one who obviously are sexualizing their students in the classroom.

Maybe because I teach in non-Austin Texas, I don’t see any of that. But watching those people laugh at what at best is an “I’m a pedo joke,” and at worst a real recollection of his innappropriate interactions with a twelve year old girl at the age of thirty, when the dementia was not an excuse, makes me think the teachers unions are fully in the hands of the pedophile-activist-disguised as teacher mob.

Suppose it was a joke and Biden fully intended it to be taken as a joke (doubtful, since he was talking about a real woman in the audience). “What’s the big deal?” you ask.

I’m not a prude. I read a joke like, “My girlfriend called me a pedophile and I said ‘that’s a pretty big word for an eight year old,’” and I can laugh. I think the worst of topics are sometimes the best topics for humor and the topics that are sometimes most in need of humor.

But I would be shocked to hear someone make that joke to a group of teachers, mostly female ones at that. That was wildly innapropriate and that is the best case scenario.

Forum List

Back