Biden Family Connections To Human Trafficking Found

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Joe Biden has already admitted to 'losing' 20,000 unaccompanied illegal children ... is on record for having illegally trafficked illegals across state lines and dumping them in states across the US without letting local / state officials know they were coming ... now this.

Joe Biden has already admitted to 'losing' 20,000 unaccompanied illegal children ... is on record for having illegally trafficked illegals across state lines and dumping them in states across the US without letting local / state officials know they were coming ... now this.

I stopped reading at MTG.

Enjoy your conspiracy thread dupe.

I stopped reading at MTG.

Enjoy your conspiracy thread dupe.
Nice ad hominem attack on sources while completely ignoring the facts they present.
Just what I expect from a bunch of cats in sweaters

th%3Fid%3DOIP.tXZOKAx_TxKEZEU11ufj9QHaEz%26pid%3DApi

Then this needs to be turned over to law enforcement.

If the Repubs fail to do so they are complicit in the crime

Mafia Hit-Man & Teamster Boss Helped Joe Biden Become U.S. Senator​

Seems Joe was mobbed-up with Irish "house-painters".....I'm surprised the dumb fuck didn't say he was was a house painter at one time. ;)

All I need is a lack of charges...and I have it.

Your lack of intelligence is truly amazing - you actually think a lack of charges being filed is the same thing as being innocent of crimes.

Former FBI Director Janes Vomey calls you either a LAIR, an IDIOT, or BOTH.

Last edited:
Illegal immigrant children are being forced to work off their debt to the Cartels... no school.... no medical treatment until they work off the debt in terrible conditions.... and Biden's administration has lost track of these kids... some of which are being forced into the sex trades....

Illegal immigrant children are being forced to work off their debt to the Cartels... no school.... no medical treatment until they work off the debt in terrible conditions.... and Biden's administration has lost track of these kids... some of which are being forced into the sex trades....

Biden's so called "administration" drools at the thought of all those child sex slaves.

Leftist vermin love the mere idea of having power over helpless, small creatures.

Your lack of intelligence is truly amazing - you actually tjing a lack of charges being filed is the same thing as being innocent of crimes.

Former FBI Director Janes Vomey calls you either a LAIR, an IDIOT, or BOTH.

Are you highjacking your own thread?

You don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?

You don't believe in innocent until proven guilty?

You are sadly mistaking me for Nancy Pelosi, who said Trump needed to go on trial SO HE COULD PROVE HIS INNOCENSE.

It is you brainwashed Democrat-worshippers who believe indictments and trials are needed to prove one's innocense.

'Find / Show me the man (Republicsn / Conservative), and I will find / show you the crime.'

Democrats have illegally been conducting their Constitution / Rule of Law-violating crusade against Trump for 7 years now based on this adage, that given enough time, investigating, perjury, illegally manufacturing false evidence, etc... they will uncover or, more apparently the case, manufacture crimes / a case against Trump.

Once again you demonstrate how Democrats / snowflakes routinely accuse others of being who THEY / YOU are and of doing what THEY / YOU do.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back