Biden Family Connections To Human Trafficking Found

Joe Biden has already admitted to 'losing' 20,000 unaccompanied illegal children ... is on record for having illegally trafficked illegals across state lines and dumping them in states across the US without letting local / state officials know they were coming ... now this.

You really all the lies told to you by GateWay Fuck Nuts. This is bogus story, this story is a lie and you love being lied to.

You really all the lies told to you by GateWay Fuck Nuts. This is bogus story, this story is a lie and you love being lied to.
Are you mentally and physically incapable to use the internet / Google to find other existing sources? Or are you just a lazy liberal f* who demands to be spoonfed then ignores everything you are given, afraid to fond the uncomfortable, inconvenient truth?

Joe Biden has already admitted to 'losing' 20,000 unaccompanied illegal children ... is on record for having illegally trafficked illegals across state lines and dumping them in states across the US without letting local / state officials know they were coming ... now this.

Had to run and make another thread on the same topic, eh? :heehee:

Are you mentally and physically incapable to use the internet / Google to find other existing sources? Or are you just a lazy liberal f* who demands to be spoonfed then ignores everything you are given, afraid to fond the uncomfortable, inconvenient truth?
One must remember that these IQ-compromised may not be able to actually understand the words they are reading in their mother tongue, and living proof that none will be getting a command over it.

You are sadly mistaking me for Nancy Pelosi, who said Trump needed to go on trial SO HE COULD PROVE HIS INNOCENSE.

Lol, now you want to revoke someone's right to prove their innocence? Good grief.

It is you brainwashed Democrat-worshippers who believe indictments and trials are needed to prove one's innocense.

'Find / Show me the man (Republicsn / Conservative), and I will find / show you the crime.'

Democrats have illegally been conducting their Constitution / Rule of Law-violating crusade against Trump for 7 years now based on this adage, that given enough time, investigating, perjury, illegally manufacturing false evidence, etc... they will uncover or, more apparently the case, manufacture crimes / a case against Trump.

Once again you demonstrate how Democrats / snowflakes routinely accuse others of being who THEY / YOU are and of doing what THEY / YOU do.

:itsok:
He was impeached twice. Pretty good track record.

Repubs have a way worse record.

9 Benghazi investigations. Nothing.

Numerous email investigations. Nothing.

Mueller investigation. Nothing. (On Trump).

Durham investigation (ironically he was investigating Republicans own investigation.) Nothing.

Twitter fed involvement. You got Trump on this one. I give you credit. Crazy his admin requested for Twitter to remove a comedians tweet that hurt Trump's feelings.

I have to be missing some but the point being, Repubs investigate like mad but never find anything substantive.

Lol, now you want to revoke someone's right to prove their innocence? Good grief.

Your attempt to spin this is as weak as what little there is between your ears.

You, Pelosi, and Democrats insist trials are required for someone to prove their innocense, that someone is guilty until they prove their innocense.

'Innocent until proven guilty' is what the US Justice System is based on.

The Democrats' (and snowflakes') erd World 2-tiered Banana Republic justice system is based on

1. Republicans, Conservatives, and anyone opposed to Democrat agendas and failed policy are guilty until proven innocent

AND

2. The US Constitution and Laws Congress pass and impose on the American people DO NOT APPLY to Democrats.

Your attempt to spin this is as weak as what little there is between your ears.

You, Pelosi, and Democrats insist trials are required for someone to prove their innocense, that someone is guilty until they prove their innocense.

They didn't "insist" that. Did you not read the tweet you posted? How was she insisting?

'Innocent until proven guilty' is what the US Justice System is based on.

So why did trumpers spend years chanting "lock her up"?

The Democrats' (and snowflakes') erd World 2-tiered Banana Republic justice system is based on

1. Republicans, Conservatives, and anyone opposed to Democrat agendas and failed policy are guilty until proven innocent

AND

2. The US Constitution and Laws Congress pass and impose on the American people DO NOT APPLY to Democrats.
Blah blah blah rhetoric. Do have anything real to present because you grevience opinions do not count.

I stopped reading at MTG.

Enjoy your conspiracy thread dupe.
~~~~~~

FuGFAG6aQAAmn_v

He was impeached twice. Pretty good track record.

Repubs have a way worse record.

9 Benghazi investigations. Nothing.

Numerous email investigations. Nothing.

Mueller investigation. Nothing. (On Trump).

Durham investigation (ironically he was investigating Republicans own investigation.) Nothing.

Twitter fed involvement. You got Trump on this one. I give you credit. Crazy his admin requested for Twitter to remove a comedians tweet that hurt Trump's feelings.

I have to be missing some but the point being, Repubs investigate like mad but never find anything substantive.
~~~~~~
Indeed, Trump was impeached twice by a majority of Democrats in Congress but failed to be convicted by the Senate.

Forum List

Back