Biden DESTROYS Willard "He Wants You To Show Him Your Papers, But Won't Show Us His"

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFgN4OZyvGU]Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Why won't Obama release his college admissions like Gore, Kerry, Bush and Rick Perry's were released? Why can't Obama explain why he has a Connecticut Social Security number when he never lived there or had relatives there? Why can't Obama explain why his Selective Service Registration Card has a inverted 2 digit U.S. Postal Pica Date Stamp on it when all United States Americans have 4 digits on theirs? Why can't we see Obama's college thesis? How come Obama can't produce any Harvard Law Review articles he edited? Until he does that, Biden and Obama need to shut up.

Last edited:
Still waiting for obozo to release his college records and a copy of his actual birth certificate. Be nice if he'd also explain why he told his book publisher he was born in kenya.

Kerry only released his 2003. Edwards didn't release any. Majority of individuals only release one or two, but I thought I read today that McCain saw 23 years of Romney's returns when he was being considered for VP.

Kerry only released his 2003. Edwards didn't release any. Majority of individuals only release one or two, but I thought I read today that McCain saw 23 years of Romney's returns when he was being considered for VP.

23 years worth showing John (Keating 5) McCain, but not the rest of America? Why?

Biden could not destroy a random fifth grader picked to debate him.

Such a claim is so funny.

When Biden goes to debate Romney's VP....it will be funnier than John Stewart.

Biden is also the guy who was trying to scare college students into thinking Bush was going to bring back the draft when Biden was the one sponsoring the bill to bring back the draft.

114204_600.jpg

An absolute grand slam by vice president Biden calling out Willard on why he won't release his tax returns like Obama has done, not to mention his own father.

What is Willard trying to hide? :eusa_think:

Biden Slams Romney for Withholding Tax Returns - YouTube

Where are YOUR tax returns? Why haven't you released them to the board mambers? WHat are you trying to hide? I have as much right to your tax returns as you have to Romney's, or Obama's, or McCain's, or ANY presidential candidate.

Dumb ass.

I don't think anyone should have to share their tax returns or medical records simply because they are running for office.

I can't ask people for that information when I interview them for a job and in fact it's illegal for me to do so.

I don't think anyone should have to share their tax returns or medical records simply because they are running for office.

I can't ask people for that information when I interview them for a job and in fact it's illegal for me to do so.

You are a nobody, Willard is running to be the leader of the free world. There needs to be complete transparency with that.

Obama has released his tax returns (and long form birth certificate to the nutcases) Willard's own father released his, and Willard needs to release his. Unless of course he has something to hide,....

Forum List

Back