Biden Delivers Completely Incoherent answer when asked about his son’s business in China

Oh Yay YOU - You linked something besides Gateway Pundit! :D

100 Percent Fed Up - Extreme Right Bias - Propaganda - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

• Overall, we rate 100 Percent Fed Up Questionable, based on extreme right wing bias through story selection, use of poor sources, promotion of propaganda through the use of loaded emotional wording, a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers, and a complete lack of transparency.

Incoherence is a major trait of sleepy joe.

They'll have to transplant the oval office to Saint Old Folks home, NORAD to the senior center dayroom, and CENTCOM to the resuscitation chamber of the same. Say, Joe—would you like some Jell-O on your corn flakes? It's nappy time again . . .

Incoherence is a major trait of sleepy joe.

They'll have to transplant the oval office to Saint Old Folks home, NORAD to the senior center dayroom, and CENTCOM to the resuscitation chamber of the same. Say, Joe—would you like some Jell-O on your corn flakes? It's nappy time again . . .

The sad part is that what you say is true.....his wife would probably lock him in the bedroom to prevent him from doing any real damage and commence to run the country herself....she might trot ole joe out for a photo op every now and then...he is one of those politicians who can smile on cue.

I'd say that there was not enough shown of his answer to see if it was coherent or not.

I'd say that there was not enough shown of his answer to see if it was coherent or not.

Biden answered: “No, I don’t believe so at all. My son’s business dealings were not anything where everybody that he’s talking about, not even remotely, number one.”
hehheh

how much more of that can anyone take?

Trump statement:
"We want to terminate Obamacare because it's bad. Look, we're running it really well, but we know it's defective. It's very defective. We got rid of the worst part. And that was a very important thing. You know getting rid of the individual mandate was a very important thing. But we want to get something -- if we can get the House, you'll have the best health care and health insurance anywhere on the planet. But we have to get the House back. Now, that means we have to hold the Senate. We have to get the House. We have to, obviously, keep the White House. But, what we're doing is managing it really well. Now, it's a case; it's called Texas vs. -- you understand -- it's Texas who is suing. They want to terminate it. But everybody there is also saying, and everybody -- we have our great senator from Pennsylvania. Thank you very much, Pat, for being here. And Pat Toomey. And -- but, very important -- and our -- by the way, our great congressmen, I have to say, they were warriors. Right? Real warriors, in terms of the fake impeachment. I will tell you that. But, so Texas is trying -- and it's Texas and many states -- they're trying to terminate, but they want to put something that's much better. They're terminating it to put much better. And they've all pledged that pre-existing conditions, 100 percent taken care of."

At his Tuesday circus-like press briefing, ostensibly about the coronavirus crisis, a reporter pressed him on his opposition to voting by mail. While he declared categorically that voting by mail is bad, the reporter pointed out that he, in fact, votes by mail.

Trump had no coherent response.

"I think mail-in voting is horrible. It's corrupt!" he said.

"But you voted by mail in Florida's election last month, didn't you?" a reporter asked.

"Sure! I can vote by mail," Trump said, refusing to recognize his contradiction.

"How do you reconcile that?" the reporter responded.

"Because I'm allowed to!" Trump shot back. Of course, the whole question at issue is whether everyone should be allowed to vote by mail. "You know why I voted? Because I happen to be in the White House, and I won't be able to go to Florida to vote.

Biden answered: “No, I don’t believe so at all. My son’s business dealings were not anything where everybody that he’s talking about, not even remotely, number one.”
hehheh

The odds of Biden getting the nomination are fading like a fart in the wind.
IF he gets the nomination I plan on sending Joe a $100 as a donation. Best $100 I'll ever spend to watch Joe debate Trump.
Or as Joe would say:" once in a time when nobody isn't looking I never said what did I say man!".

hehheh

IF he gets the nomination I plan on sending Joe a $100 as a donation. Best $100 I'll ever spend to watch Joe debate Trump.
Or as Joe would say:" once in a time when nobody isn't looking I never said what did I say man!".

'awww comeon man lets do some pushups '

How many times has he run for president now? I think 2 or 3...the first time he was forced to drop out for being revealed as a plagarizer....that sounds kinda tame compared to what is being revealed about him now.

hehheh

Many years ago I received a solicitation by mail from a candidate I hated ... I wrote a check for $0.01 ... I was a little shocked when the check cleared my bank ... even better, I got on the mailing list and must have cost them $20 in postage ...

hehheh

How many times has he run for president now? I think 2 or 3...the first time he was forced to drop out for being revealed as a plagarizer....that sounds kinda tame compared to what is being revealed about him now.

hehheh
Clearly being a liar is not a problem with American voters now- Trump lies virtually every day and the Trumpsters flock to him. Maybe if Joe starts lying like Trump, the Trumpkins will vote for him.

hehheh

hehheh
Clearly being a liar is not a problem with American voters now- Trump lies virtually every day and the Trumpsters flock to him. Maybe if Joe starts lying like Trump, the Trumpkins will vote for him.
Fake news.

Forum List

Back