Biden declares National Day of Prayer, forgets to use the word "God"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Unfuckingbelievable.

"President Joe Biden’s proclamation in honor of the National Day of Prayer is facing criticism from conservatives because it does not include the word “God.”

Biden, a Catholic, issued a presidential proclamation recognizing the National Day of Prayer Thursday. He invited “the citizens of our Nation to give thanks, in accordance with their own faiths and consciences, for our many freedoms and blessings....

By contrast, former President Donald Trump’s most recent proclamation recognizing the National Day of Prayer in 2020 included the word “God” 11 times. Former President Barack Obama’s most recent National Day of Prayer proclamation issued in 2016 featured the word “God” twice..."

Biden's National Day of Prayer proclamation excludes the word 'God'

'God' left out of Biden's National Day of Prayer proclamation

Biden's National Day of Prayer proclamation lacks mention of God

Franklin Graham reacts to Biden omitting 'God' from National Day of Prayer

National Day of Prayer: Joe Biden Mentions ‘Racial Justice,’ ‘Climate Change,’ Not ‘God’

SHOCK: ‘Devout Catholic’ Biden Omits ‘G-O-D’ From National Day of Prayer

Godless: Biden Leaves Out Reference to God in His National Day of Prayer Pronouncement - Montana Daily Gazette

Biden Issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation — Omits Word ‘God’

Biden just became the 1st president ever to omit "God" from his National Day of Prayer proclamation

Biden Removes "God" from National Day of Prayer Proclamation

Biden cuts ‘God’ out of Day of Prayer proclamation

National Day of Prayer: Joe Biden Doesn't Mention God, But Does Mention 'Racial Justice', and 'Climate Change' - The RFAngle

Biden’s National Day of Prayer Proclamation Doesn’t Mention God

Biden Issues National Day Of Prayer Proclamation That Does Not Include The Word 'God'

Biden issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation that does not include the word ‘God’

Joe Biden’s Weird Proclamation For ‘Day Of Prayer’ Doesn’t Mention God

Last edited:
Unfuckingbelievable.

"President Joe Biden’s proclamation in honor of the National Day of Prayer is facing criticism from conservatives because it does not include the word “God.”

Biden, a Catholic, issued a presidential proclamation recognizing the National Day of Prayer Thursday. He invited “the citizens of our Nation to give thanks, in accordance with their own faiths and consciences, for our many freedoms and blessings....

By contrast, former President Donald Trump’s most recent proclamation recognizing the National Day of Prayer in 2020 included the word “God” 11 times. Former President Barack Obama’s most recent National Day of Prayer proclamation issued in 2016 featured the word “God” twice..."

National Day of Prayer: Joe Biden Mentions ‘Racial Justice,’ ‘Climate Change,’ Not ‘God’

So what?

This is the kind of stuff that gets your knickers in such knot?

OP, is that better or worse than running to a church you do not attend to hold a Bible upside down to virtue signal to people with beliefs you do not hold?

Sorry fake Christians. If you are pissed about this but saw nothing wrong with Trump's gas the protestors stroll to a closed church to hold up a bible he didn't own You're probably going to Hell.

Unfuckingbelievable.

So what?

This is the kind of stuff that gets your knickers in such knot?

Apparently someone was miffed. There are 154,000,000 results returned when you do a Bing search for "Biden prayer mention God"

Biden prayer mention God - Bing

Prayer and god aren't mutually exclusive.

Prayer is something people do to console themselves, or say they will for others as a way of sounding like a better person than they are or to draw attention to themselves.

God, is not real.

I don't see an issue here.

Prayer is something people do to console themselves, or say they will for others as a way of sounding like a better person than they are or to draw attention to themselves.

God, is not real.

^^^ I couldn't disagree more.

He makes a bunch of other references to the magic man - didn't you notice what he said at the end of the address to the congressional flunkies last week?

God, is not real.

Prayer is a real thing even if God does not exist. It is a catharsis and serves a crucial psychological purpose to those who believe.

You are a man of faith Marc, what do you think of your President leaving 'God' out of National Prayer Day?
I'm more offended by a pretender making a mockery of my faith that runs to a church he doesn't attend, holding an upside down Bible he never read, and virtue signaling to a group of people's who's beliefs he does not hold.

I don't know about the speech and only going on the words posted here by an OP that hates the President's guts, so I can't make a snap judgement based on that. However, what I saw the previous President do was highly offensive.

Did you find that offensive as well, or not?

Last edited:
Unfuckingbelievable.

SHOCK: ‘Devout Catholic’ Biden Omits ‘G-O-D’ From National Day of Prayer

Godless: Biden Leaves Out Reference to God in His National Day of Prayer Pronouncement - Montana Daily Gazette

Biden Issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation — Omits Word ‘God’

Biden just became the 1st president ever to omit "God" from his National Day of Prayer proclamation

Biden Removes "God" from National Day of Prayer Proclamation

Biden cuts ‘God’ out of Day of Prayer proclamation

National Day of Prayer: Joe Biden Doesn't Mention God, But Does Mention 'Racial Justice', and 'Climate Change' - The RFAngle

Biden’s National Day of Prayer Proclamation Doesn’t Mention God

Biden Issues National Day Of Prayer Proclamation That Does Not Include The Word 'God'

Biden issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation that does not include the word ‘God’

Joe Biden’s Weird Proclamation For ‘Day Of Prayer’ Doesn’t Mention God
Which god? Did he mention goddesses?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I'm more offended by a pretender making a mockery of my faith that runs to a church he doesn't attend, holding an upside down Bible he never read, and virtue signaling to a group of people's who's beliefs he does not hold.

I don't know about the speech and only going on the words posted here by an OP that hates the President's guts, so I can't make a snap judgement based on that. However, what I saw the previous President do was highly offensive.

Did you find that offensive as well, or not?
No, because I don't think he purposely held the bible upside down and also because I am not a Christian in the formal sense. I was just curious what you thought about Biden's comments, it's fine if you don't want to answer.

No, because I don't think he purposely held the bible upside down and also because I am not a Christian in the formal sense. I was just curious what you thought about Biden's comments, it's fine if you don't want to answer.
I did answer, I said it doesn't bother me. Then I added what I was actually offended by.

Do you acknowledge and respect that?

BTW: Did you find what Biden allegedly did in the OP offensive?

Biden was not given permission by his puppet-masters to say the word 'God'...

Forum List

Back