Biden Can't Wait To Abandon Americans/Afghanistan, Plans To Pull Out BEFORE 31 August Deadline - Out in 36 HOURS, according to CNN

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1630004470322.png

"We're outta here!"

"The Biden administration has five days left before the August 31 deadline it agreed to with the Taliban, but CNN reports that the Biden administration plans to finish evacuations much sooner than that.

CNN’s John Berman and Brianna Keilar reported Thursday on New Day that U.S. officials told the network that evacuations will conclude within 36 hours."

Holy hell, after the suicide attack that killed 12 US service members and wounded many more, Biden has decided to RUN, abandoning everyone not already out and anyone who doesn't get evacuated in the next 36 hours!

'For what it’s worth, the Pentagon, which hasn’t been a reliable source on the situation, is disputing CNN’s report. “Evacuation operations in Kabul will not be wrapping up in 36 hours,” Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said on Twitter. “We will continue to evacuate as many people as we can until the end of the mission.”

It's hard to know what to believe, as Biden and his administration has lied amd contradicted themselves so often...

Everyone else is already out, I know Canada is done, France the same, probably the UK, I'm not even sure who is left other than the U.S.

Everyone else is already out, I know Canada is done, France the same, probably the UK, I'm not even sure who is left other than the U.S.
The Turks left this morning, and they were supposed to be the last ones out so the US wouldn't be the last ones out, opening us up for a massive attack on just the US...

'For what it’s worth, the Pentagon, which hasn’t been a reliable source on the situation, is disputing CNN’s report. “Evacuation operations in Kabul will not be wrapping up in 36 hours,” Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said on Twitter. “We will continue to evacuate as many people as we can until the end of the mission.”

It's hard to know what to believe, as Biden and his administration has lied amd contradicted themselves so often...
Come on Sergei, you know you didn’t give a damn when Donald made the deal and you know you don’t give a rats patoot about Afghanistan or other Americans

You commies are so fucked in the melon.

You dont blame Bush, Obama, or Biden for the useless 20 year war....YOU BLAME TRUMP.

Its not as if you guys are VIRTUALLY retarded. You are LITERALLY retarded.
Obviously someone I have on 'ignore' posted something, because I don't see anyone blaming Trump otherwise....

You commies are so fucked in the melon.

You dont blame Bush, Obama, or Biden for the useless 20 year war....YOU BLAME TRUMP.

Its not as if you guys are VIRTUALLY retarded. You are LITERALLY retarded.
And no American death the last 18 months Trump was in office.

View attachment 530987
"We're outta here!"

"The Biden administration has five days left before the August 31 deadline it agreed to with the Taliban, but CNN reports that the Biden administration plans to finish evacuations much sooner than that.

CNN’s John Berman and Brianna Keilar reported Thursday on New Day that U.S. officials told the network that evacuations will conclude within 36 hours."

Holy hell, after the suicide attack that killed 12 US service members and wounded many more, Biden has decided to RUN, abandoning everyone not already out and anyone who doesn't get evacuated in the next 36 hours!

Jihadists have ass-raped Joe and all of the Dimm's! They have no other choice.
(Bi-Dung provided the lube....).

Forum List

Back