Biden Cancels SpaceX Test Flights

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Biden Cancels SpaceX Test Flights

SEMI-NEWS/SEMI-SATIRE: February 7, 2021 Edition - National News/Current Events - The Briefing Room (gopbriefingroom.com)

President Joe Biden has revoked permission that had been previously granted by the Federal Aviation Administration to Elon Musk's for his Starship prototype test.
Biden said the cancellation was necessary "because Hunter told me the Chinese government has granted exclusive rights to outer space to the company he is partners with. Venturing into this now forbidden zone would constitute an unnecessary provocation and lead to potentially hostile reactions against the United States. I think it is better to concede this relatively unimportant sector than to fight over it. Besides, Musk hires too many Americans and didn't support me when I was running for president. Why should I go to bat for him now?"
Biden is also said to be considering disbanding the Space Force established by Congress during the Trump Administration. Press Secretary Jen Psaki called the Space Force "a risky proposition in light of China's claim to own outer space. What's the sense in us having such a unit if they can't get off the planet without invading territory claimed by another government? Look what happened to the Nazi leaders after they invaded all those countries in Europe. I'm not surprised that Trump would court a similar disaster, but President Biden is too smart to make the same mistake."
Queried about the credibility of the claim that China owns outer space, Psaki replied that "President Biden says his son Hunter is the smartest guy he knows. Based on the election returns, I'd say that 80 million voters agree with the President on this. I know I'm not willing to take a chance that he is wrong. Are you? Are you not aware of what's been happening to people who don't have faith in President Biden? I'll circle back to you after you've had some time to reconsider your skepticism about the President's policies."

Comment:
"I'll circle back to you after you've had some time to reconsider your skepticism about the President's policies."

Sarcasm at its worst. I enjoy funny not ludicrous.

~~~~~~
That is what Jen Psaki said when asked questions..... So if ou beleive that's sarcasm, perhaps you should take it up with the pink hatted Kremlin lover....

China has bought and owns the Biden family and a good number of people in Congress and industry.

One day China will stop lending us money, threaten nuclear war and take over our nation lock stock and barrel without a fight. Those we elect will allow this to happen because most really do not represent us.

Of course the Biden family will have high level offices in the new Chinese Communist United States of America.

Biden was quoted as saying, "Space Force? Why I'm so old I remember wanting to burn that heretic Galileo at the stake for suggesting the planets revolved around the sun and not earth, and now the insurrectionists want to enter space? I think not. That area is reserved for God and master Xi."

~~~~~~
That is what Jen Psaki said when asked questions..... So if ou beleive that's sarcasm, perhaps you should take it up with the pink hatted Kremlin lover....
According to the press briefing this is what she said about space.https://spacenews.com/white-house-has-nothing-to-say-on-space-force/ so I guess that article didn't have a whiff of truth.

~~~~~~
According to the press briefing this is what she said about space.https://spacenews.com/white-house-has-nothing-to-say-on-space-force/ so I guess that article didn't have a whiff of truth.

~~~~~~
********​

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
********​
When I'm wrong I admit it Jen Psaki made comments that were not appropriate and could have been handled better. However in your original post you said that Biden cancelled all flights not true. The Biden/FAA cancelled a test flight for his Starship program. What happens next will have to wait and see.

Forum List

Back