Biden Calls Maryland's 1st Black Governor 'BOY'

"You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya," Biden said, eliciting applause. "He’s the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him."

View attachment 757276
"DOH!"

Bad things happen when Joe Biden goes 'off-script'...

/——/ democRATs will say, “Oh, that’s just Joe being Joe.”

'Boy' isn't 'racist', huh?

Since I know Joe would never do it, as an experiment, he should send Buttigieg into one of the neighborhoods in Chicago and have him call one of the citizens of color 'Boy' to see if the use of the word is considered 'racist'.

I am positive he would get 'honest feedback'.

:popcorn:

"You got a hell of a new governor in Wes Moore, I tell ya," Biden said, eliciting applause. "He’s the real deal, and the boy looked like he could still play. He got some guns on him."

View attachment 757276
"DOH!"

To be fair though, Biden has trouble understanding the script so he has no choice but to go off script. Things are nothing but a jumble inside his senile dementia filled head.

To be fair though, Biden has trouble understanding the script so he has no choice but to go off script. Things are nothing but a jumble inside his senile dementia filled head.
/---/ "Things are nothing but a jumble inside his senile dementia-filled head."
And that's exactly why democRATs love him so much. The blatant racism and child sniffing is just a bonus.

View attachment 757276
"DOH!"

Lifelong racist Joe Biden just can't hide it.

View attachment 757276
"DOH!"

Did old Joe ask a guy in a wheelchair to stand up?

Forum List

Back