Biden brilliantly considers vaccine ban to convince the hesitant to get it!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:113:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a new plan designed to combat vaccine hesitancy, President Biden said that he was considering an executive order banning all covid vaccines.​
The order would make it illegal to obtain a vaccine except in certain cases and, even then, only after a thorough background check and waiting period.​
“We must eliminate the scourge of vaccination once and for all,” Biden said. “Enough is enough.”​
News of an impending vaccine ban sent lines at previously deserted vaccination centers snaking around the block, according to reports.​
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene took to the floor of the House to excoriate the ban, calling it a “classic case of government overreach that shows the fingerprints of George Soros and the Rothschilds.”​
“First, they came for my vaccines,” she warned.​

Lefties fail so hard at satire.

Yea, go ahead and ban it. Then maybe we won’t have our rights violated by a tyrannical maniac in the White House who thinks he can order forced vaccinations.
Lefties banning things is just as normal as breathing, so most don't get the satire.

:113:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a new plan designed to combat vaccine hesitancy, President Biden said that he was considering an executive order banning all covid vaccines.​
The order would make it illegal to obtain a vaccine except in certain cases and, even then, only after a thorough background check and waiting period.​
“We must eliminate the scourge of vaccination once and for all,” Biden said. “Enough is enough.”​
News of an impending vaccine ban sent lines at previously deserted vaccination centers snaking around the block, according to reports.​
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene took to the floor of the House to excoriate the ban, calling it a “classic case of government overreach that shows the fingerprints of George Soros and the Rothschilds.”​
“First, they came for my vaccines,” she warned.​

I'm only 54 yo and pretty much retired
I ain't gotta do jack shit

dhdhhncndjfjfnjff.png

sgbsbsbbsbs.jpg

Forum List

Back