Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm

Last edited:
joe-biden-ukraine.jpg

Joe Biden & Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Everyone wanted Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin removed.

If the republicans don’t puss out this whistle blower thing could be huge. They will puss out.

None more so than Biden and his son .... and in his own words he admitted to using the money to force Ukraine to fire him.

No way around Biden's video-taped confession...except denial and spin.

None more so than Biden and his son .... and in his own words he admitted to using the money to force Ukraine to fire him.

No way around Biden's video-taped confession...

You're trying to beat a dead horse with debunked conspiracy theories. Have you no shame?

You're trying to beat a dead horse with debunked conspiracy theories.
I just used Biden's video-taped confession to prove Joe abused his power as VP by using the money to force Ukraine to fire the prosecutor threatening his son's freedom...

Okay, we know what Biden said -.
Thank you for admitting Biden confesssed to abusing his power as VP by blackmailing Ukraine into firing the prosecutor to save his son...

You're trying to beat a dead horse with debunked conspiracy theories.
I just used Biden's video-taped confession to prove Joe abused his power as VP by using the money to force Ukraine to fire the prosecutor threatening his son's freedom...

Funny. There was no quid pro quo with Biden.
Lord you just troll with any talking points you can find.

I pray one day you learn to think for yourself, and I'm not even religious.

Damn, you are so dishonest. You didn't even quote my full sentence.
'Dishonest'? This thread is about Biden and his video-taped confession, not about the latest Deep State anti-Trump conspiracy theory / accusation attempting to salvage Obama's failed coup attempt.

Sorry you are butt-hurt about my ignoring your attempt to hijack / divert the focus of this thread...

I am not the one who has been falsely claiming over and over that Biden abusing his power was 'debunked' (& not saying YOU have) when Biden confessed on video...

Feel free to apologize for calling me 'dishonest'...which we all know you won't.

Hunter Biden had been cleared long before that. You are too dishonest - so I am placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...
So to be placed on your 'permanent ignore' all one has to do is prove you wrong by stating fact?!

Bwuhahahaha.... Poor easily-offended / triggered snowflake...

Lord you just troll with any talking points you can find. I pray one day you learn to think for yourself, and I'm not even religious.
Careful - talk like that will get you placed on his 'permanent ignore' list...and you wouldn't want that.

:p

biden may not make it to nov. 2020, i think his relatives on Mars will be coming to take him back home

Forum List

Back