Biden administration abolishes ICE labor union

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The Federal Labor Relations Authority’s decision erases the National ICE Council and leaves its 7,600 members, mostly deportation officers, without a collective bargaining agreement or union representation, members said.

The move also dents a prominent critic of both the administration and the American Federation of Government Employees, the umbrella union that included the ICE Council.

Chris Crane, president of the council, said the government colluded with AFGE to silence the organization and its members.

“There is no doubt that ICE and DHS leadership worked in unison with corrupt union bosses to make this happen,” he said. “DHS and AFGE leadership both wanted desperately to silence ICE Council whistleblowers. Without a union, it’s doubtful those whistleblowers will have jobs much longer.”

He also called the FLRA’s decision “the largest single act of whistleblower retaliation in United States history” by depriving union members of their representation.

Biden administration abolishes ICE labor union

One one hand US Government employee unions shouldn't exist.

But, Biden is a massive hypocrite among many other horrible things, may fuck be upon him for ever and ever.

I guess the ICE union was not laundering enough money back into DNC coffers and 10% for the big guy?

And we won’t hear a peep from the left.

When President Trump sent out a memo saying unions could harm national security, the left lost their minds over it.

Mind you, President Trump never actually abolished the Federal unions. But now Biden has banned this one because he hates the Border Patrol and ICE.

And we won’t hear a peep from the left.

When President Trump sent out a memo saying unions could harm national security, the left lost their minds over it.

Mind you, President Trump never actually abolished the Federal unions. But now Biden has banned this one because he hates the Border Patrol and ICE.

Well maybe the next gop POTUS can use the "corruption" pretext to get shed of the rest of them.....I'm sure the left would not have anything to say about it since this happened a week ago and it was the first I'd heard about it....Am I right? ;)

From what I can gather, they demanded to be cut free from their parent union, so the parent union cut them free and once that happened, the rules required they be decertified.

Really puts the lie to the Liberal Theorem that they are in favor of Big Labor because it gives a voice to the working man.

Instead, it is just like what conservatives have pointed out. Its about organizing their base and collecting dues money for political campaigns to the libs. Once a union opposes their liberal ideas, they get cancelled.

Forum List

Back