Biden Admin Busted

It's truly sad...what a disgrace the Xiden and Dems have created...a black eye for the United States.

A true humanitarian crisis....we haven't seen anything of this complete disregard for basic humans, since the Dems did it during slavery and Jim Crowe

Invasion of slime--------normal people don't send their kids to such conditions and they are here to rob the US one way or the other---they should be consider invaders that are harming the US. Deport Immediately or shoot.

Just saw on fox pictures from a Texas migrant site. wall to wall kids on the floor in packed conditions. And guess where the pictures came from, a Democratic Congressman.
From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good. Guess this means the Democrats will police their own publicly, instead of blindly supporting and trying to cover up for their leader. Wow. That is refreshing. I guess they really intend to govern and properly provide oversight, (as is their job) even though their guy is in office. Guess they are not worried at being primaried via twitter feed by some loud mouthed nut-ball figurehead that get his feelings hurt if he is caught doing something stupid.

Just saw on fox pictures from a Texas migrant site. wall to wall kids on the floor in packed conditions. And guess where the pictures came from, a Democratic Congressman.
From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good. Guess this means the Democrats will police their own publicly, instead of blindly supporting and trying to cover up for their leader. Wow. That is refreshing. I guess they really intend to govern and properly provide oversight, (as is their job) even though their guy is in office. Guess they are not worried at being primaried via twitter feed by some loud mouthed nut-ball figurehead that get his feelings hurt if he is caught doing something stupid.
what are you.....like 6 years old?

Pathetic.

LMAO Dems policing their own publicity?? You do know they have forbidden the press to film the border crisis the stuttering fuck created??

Properly govern?? That's a hoot.

Trump had a good thing going at the border till that stuttering fuck took over.

He cancelled construction on the fully funded wall. He handcuffed ICE and told those Mexicans to come on over.

Now we have a crisis with thousands of Mexicans, many who have the Chinese virus, in our country.

Trump also had Mexico send their army to their border to stop those convoys from South America from getting to our border.

You can bet that stuttering fuck undid that as well. Get ready for all those fake asylum seekers and kids who aren't their to get to our border. We will have thousands more kids to spend billions on.

You must be an idiot Dem.

Pathetic.
You don't like oversight by members of congress, even though it was what the founding fathers had in mind? What grade did you get to before failing civics, Mr. Braintrust?

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get better soon. :itsok:

Pathetic.
You don't like oversight by members of congress, even though it was what the founding fathers had in mind? What grade did you get to before failing civics, Mr. Braintrust?
[/QUOTE

Pathetic.
Nahh...nothing like that at all....but please...tell me what I think.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get better soon. :itsok:
Hey, I didn't make him that way and not responsible for his negative actions and personal psychology. I'm happy. :D He's home. I'm home. It's all good. It is part of the reason he lost.

Invasion of slime--------normal people don't send their kids to such conditions and they are here to rob the US one way or the other---they should be consider invaders that are harming the US. Deport Immediately or shoot.
Shooting unarmed children. How Stalinist of you.

From a Democratic Congressman, eh? That good.

Yeah. Kinda like your secret whistleblower on Trump that no one ever actually got to see, meet or interview except Adam Schiff. He says.

Forum List

Back