Biblical miracle, God sent, KJB, 3 Pubs speaking about T

Incumbent Sen. Luther Strange, who was appointed to fill the seat temporarily in February, called Trump's election a "Biblical miracle." Roy Moore, the twice-elected, twice-deposed Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, said, "God…sent Donald Trump in there." And Rep. Mo Brooks, a Tea Party favorite, has vowed to read the King James Bible on the Senate floor until the president's border wall gets built.

"You would think every candidate were his best friend, based on how they are talking about the president," said Montgomery-based Republican pollster Brent Buchanan. "And every time the media talks about Donald Trump and Russia, Republican voters become stronger Trump supporters."

GOP Civil War to Fill Jeff Sessions' Senate Seat

I do hope there a sane Democrat running against these 3 little devils. On second thought, why would a sane Dem live in Alabama?
I wouldn't expect an anti-Semetic atheist to know the Bible, so here:

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Romans 13:1

Israelis are anti Semites. I know what the bible says, and I also know the founding fathers wanted division between the Church and State. I'm a RC not a evangelical, they need to keep their preaching for the church not government. If I am rule by a Church let it be by the RCC, which at least believes in science and evolution.
I also know the founding fathers wanted division between the Church and State.

They did?
Must be why they mentioned God so much in the Declaration of Independence.

Do you feel that way about Obama and B. Clinton , sent by God.

Incumbent Sen. Luther Strange, who was appointed to fill the seat temporarily in February, called Trump's election a "Biblical miracle." Roy Moore, the twice-elected, twice-deposed Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, said, "God…sent Donald Trump in there." And Rep. Mo Brooks, a Tea Party favorite, has vowed to read the King James Bible on the Senate floor until the president's border wall gets built.

"You would think every candidate were his best friend, based on how they are talking about the president," said Montgomery-based Republican pollster Brent Buchanan. "And every time the media talks about Donald Trump and Russia, Republican voters become stronger Trump supporters."

I do hope there a sane Democrat running against these 3 little devils. On second thought, why would a sane Dem live in Alabama?
On second thought, why would a sane Dem live in Alabama?
Do any sane Democrats live in your neighborhood?

and you might want to check John 8:7

"They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!""

They can throw stones, so I can as well.

not very Christian of you

Is that you judging me?

stating a fact.

Jesus also said to turn the other cheek, as I remember.

(but then, that was 55 years ago, in Bible class)
Penelope says Jesus was not a Jew.
Just to let you know the level of expertise she has in history and Christianity.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

Israelis are anti Semites. I know what the bible says, and I also know the founding fathers wanted division between the Church and State. I'm a RC not a evangelical, they need to keep their preaching for the church not government. If I am rule by a Church let it be by the RCC, which at least believes in science and evolution.

They did?

Do you feel that way about Obama and B. Clinton , sent by God.
Of course. Why do you hate the Bible so much?

They did?
Why God is in the Declaration but not the Constitution - Journal of the American Revolution

Do any sane Democrats live in your neighborhood?

and you might want to check John 8:7

"They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!""

Is that you judging me?

stating a fact.

Just to let you know the level of expertise she has in history and Christianity.

Jesus Barabbas was a jew, but not Jesus the Messiah, who was Titus. Read Josephus, war of the Jews. Religions are man made to control society.

Do you know the RC Catechism its says,

God became man so man can become Gods.

Most understand no virgin birth happened, but the virgin birth of a new religion. All inclusive religion, for gentile and jew.

This isn't about T , its about how messed up Alabama and their leaders are. They don't recognize the division of state and religion. What a bunch of messed up men. Read their bios and you will understand why.

Alabama should be dropped in the middle of SA and get a hint about how messed up their state is.
You are the one confused. No where does the constitution say or imply one must drop any religious principles when the vote. Happens all the time. Making religious law is what you're stumbling over.

Is that you judging me?

stating a fact.

Jesus Barabbas was a jew, but not Jesus the Messiah, who was Titus. Read Josephus, war of the Jews. Religions are man made to control society.

Do you know the RC Catechism its says,

God became man so man can become Gods.

Most understand no virgin birth happened, but the virgin birth of a new religion. All inclusive religion, for gentile and jew.
See? They invent their own crap to help justify their racism against Jews.

They did?
Why God is in the Declaration but not the Constitution - Journal of the American Revolution
“The United States in Congress assembled … recommend this edition of the Bible to the inhabitants of the United States … a neat edition of the Holy Scriptures for the use of schools.”
– United States Congress 1782

“The Congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools.”

“It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.”
– George Washington

"Suppose a nation in some distant Region should take the Bible for their only law Book, and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited! Every member would be obliged in conscience, to temperance, frugality, and industry; to justice, kindness, and charity towards his fellow men; and to piety, love, and reverence toward Almighty God ... What a Eutopia, what a Paradise would this region be."
-- Diary and Autobiography of John Adams, Vol. III, p. 9.

The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.
– John Adams

They did?
“The United States in Congress assembled … recommend this edition of the Bible to the inhabitants of the United States … a neat edition of the Holy Scriptures for the use of schools.”

“The Congress of the United States recommends and approves the Holy Bible for use in all schools.”

“It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.”
– George Washington

"Suppose a nation in some distant Region should take the Bible for their only law Book, and every member should regulate his conduct by the precepts there exhibited! Every member would be obliged in conscience, to temperance, frugality, and industry; to justice, kindness, and charity towards his fellow men; and to piety, love, and reverence toward Almighty God ... What a Eutopia, what a Paradise would this region be."

The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.
– John Adams

Please supply links for your resources. It reads like a copy and paste from a Christian website.

They did?

– George Washington

– John Adams

Please supply links for your resources. It reads like a copy and paste from a Christian website.
Let me guess. The Library of Congress is run by Jews so it's fake news.

"Congress appointed chaplains for itself and the armed forces, sponsored the publication of a Bible,"

Religion and the Congress of the Confederation - Religion and the Founding of the American Republic | Exhibitions (Library of Congress)

Weatherman, educating the anti-Semitic left since 1978

Congress set December 18, 1777, as a day of thanksgiving on which the American people "may express the grateful feelings of their hearts and consecrate themselves to the service of their divine benefactor" and on which they might "join the penitent confession of their manifold sins . . . that it may please God, through the merits of Jesus Christ, mercifully to forgive and blot them out of remembrance." Congress also recommends that Americans petition God "to prosper the means of religion for the promotion and enlargement of that kingdom which consisteth in righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.'"

upload_2017-7-17_8-6-38.png

Congress "highly approve the pious and laudable undertaking of Mr. Aitken, as subservient to the interest of religion . . . in this country, and . . . they recommend this edition of the bible to the inhabitants of the United States."

upload_2017-7-17_8-8-52.png

Forum List

Back