Biased crap on Murtha

Provide some evidence that Reagan had anything to do with Iran Contra. Ohh wait you can not. Congress tried and failed as you well know.

Saying Congress failed to get something done is like saying the earth is round.

How about mentioning Reagan's failure to confront the AIDS issue for almost his entire Presidency?

I mean there are plenty of things they could of bashed him for. However, unlike you, and many others, they have the decency to not piss on the dead in their obituary.

Pa. Dem Murtha remembered as military advocate - Yahoo! News

Not one mention of his infamous attack on the Marine Corps. Figures.

Cause only a partisan hack would give a shit. The Marine Corps aren't Gods, and make mistakes....

Only they must've not made the mistakes they were accused of and it doesn't take a partisan hack to care about what the politicians who are supposed to represent us and we vote are flapping off at the gums about. Especially when they are making false accusations.

Whether Marines are Gods and or make mistakes are both irrelevant since no Marine I know claimed to be a god, nor did Murtha accuse anyone of making a "mistake". Murder is a deliberate act.

[

Only they must've not made the mistakes they were accused of and it doesn't take a partisan hack to care about what the politicians who are supposed to represent us and we vote are flapping off at the gums about. Especially when they are making false accusations.

Whether Marines are Gods and or make mistakes are both irrelevant since no Marine I know claimed to be a god, nor did Murtha accuse anyone of making a "mistake". Murder is a deliberate act.

One is still under investigation, and the others were let off due to lack of evidence..hardly ringing endorsements

[

One is still under investigation, and the others were let off due to lack of evidence..hardly ringing endorsements

Ya cause lack of evidence does not prove one did not do it, ehh? Dumb ass.

[

Ya cause lack of evidence does not prove one did not do it, ehh? Dumb ass.

Which part of "still under investigation" don't you understand moron....

I remember My Lai.
Folks forget very fast that it was OTHER SOLDIERS, that ended it in the field and then reported it.
When you are a decison maker, officer in the Corp and leader you will never please everyone.
If you do you are none of the above.
Many want ass kissers and baby coddlers as officers. Doesn't work that way.

Guess none of you ever heard the term "Murtha fucker..." Murtha was loved by Democrats and just tolerated by the rest of us.

Just like Reagan's had no mention of Iran-Contra or various other things.

CNN.com - Ronald Reagan dies at 93 - Jun 5, 2004

If you look closely enough, your accusation is pretty much a mirage.

Dogbarf,

READ about Iran Contra you fucking idiot !

FIND OUT THE FACTS BEFORE YOU START SHITTING WITH YOUR MORONIC BRAIN !!!!

The Boland Amendment was legislation passed by Congress .......THAT IS TRUE !

But, it is also true that BOLAND WAS A COMMIE SYMPATHIZER.

CARTER was fucking up ROYALLY. He was basically supporting the COMMIE Sandanista Govt in Nicaragua. And BOLAND was CARTER's STOOGE. And BOLAND passed his PRO-COMMIE Amendment protecting the COMMIE Sandanista Govt.......against the ANTI-COMMIE "CONTRAS".

What Reagan did, thru Ollie North's boss Adm Poindexter was a TECNICALLY ILLEGAL END RUN (OK.....it was illegal).

At that particular time there was bad blood between Iran and Saddam's Iraq. Iran was by FAR our worst enemy (Remember, the Iranians had recently take our embassy staff+ as hostages).

Ollie North, with Poindexter's instructions SOLD IRAN our BOGUS (fucked-up) military weapons.....and USED THAT MONEY TO FUND THE ANTI-COMMIE CONTRAS that fought the COMMIE SANDANISTA GOVT.

THAT WAS A ONE HELLUVA SMART MOVE........but it was ALSO ILLEGAL.

Now......UNLESS YOU ARE A COMMIE SYMPATHIZER......OLLIE NORTH and ADM POINDEXTER ARE AMERICAN HEROES: They KILLED TWO FUCKING BIRDS USING ONE STONE: ENEMY'S MONEY (from screwing them) TO FUCK THE OTHER ENEMY !!!!

BUT......CARTER, and this DIMWIT's STOOGE, Boland had the law on their side.

SO, if YOU, and SHITHEADS like YOU had to make THE CALL..... YOU FUCKING COMMIE KISSASSES...... would've UNDOUBTEDLY have sided with the COMMIE KISSASS Boland.

NOT I.

IMO, The Boland Amendment was a ROYAL FUCK-UP created by Carter to appease the COMMIES.....and COMMIE SANDANISTAS (and was carried over to Reagan's term).

REGAN, Ollie North and POINDEXTER WERE CORRECT.......they attempted the RIGHTEOUS (but illegal ) END RUN and got SCREWED by the COMMIE SYMPATHIZERS i.e., the fucking OBAMARRHOIDS of the PAST !!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
He was an unindicted co-conspirator in the ABSCAM investigations. Hell, on tape he turns down a bribe, but says to check back with him later. The man was a disgrace to our Country. Now that he is dead and there won't be anymore County Airports named after him, may he finally rest in peace.

I hope his District votes in a Republican to take his former seat.

Forum List

Back